Bewitched For Life....

Note : it's a random chapter.

P.s. I might start a new one.. Please be there when I do post it ♥️

-------------------------------------
The next day was Saturday... He was up by 8:30... She slept in..

He had two meetings in the morning first half.. He had to do one product training with the all India private wealth teams.. And then one with their internal Mumbai team.. Usually week days were too hectic for these fellows due to client meetings..

He got up.. Arranged up the kitchen a bit.. Made tea for himself and left a little for her... Made Upma for breakfast... He had to struggle to find the things but she slept too peacefully and he didn't had the heart to wake her up..

While taking a breakfast his sister called..

K : Haan..

He spoke up casually...

Meenu : Hann? No reply to my text.. No answer to calls.. And all you say is Haan!

He sighed..

K : I spoke to Maa in afternoon and told her I would he busy..

He justified himself.

M : that I heard..

K : then..

M : what about text..

K : I replied in the morning.. Btw I'm not a tax professional.. I gave you the number of my ca..

He did a meticulous tax planning.. No unnecessary attempt to waive off or anything.. Just to keep it precise.. His sister was a slcaker, how much every month her company debited for tax she didn't get a hold..

M : fine.. Kidhar hai..

He paused for few seconds.. Contemplating what to say..

K : bangalore..

Decided to be honest..

M : milne gaya hai.. Mila..??

He could feel that she had either sat up straight or had stopped in her tracks.. Her excitement vibe was just so so transparent to him..

K : Haan.

She held her breath.. Hoping he would give her more.. But recalled that he was her stubborn brother..

M : sab sahi.. Ya...

She did not know what would be better... What answer would mean a positive thing...

K : Haan..

M : Ohh..

She sighed a relief... Cause her brother sounded better.. Better than last few weeks..

K : please.. Don't say it to everybody..

M : it's a good thing.. Why not??

She got back to her laundry room to check on the washing machine..

K : I don't want too much attention..

M : main baat karoon..

K : kis se..

M : teja se..?

K : kis liye?

She chuckled at that interrogation tone of her brother.

M : because I've not spoke in last few weeks.. And also to tell her not to fight too much..

She teased..

K : don't..

M : are you serious..?

She was astonished how serious he sounded..