Infatuation Or Love....

Note : sorry for being late...I know what to write but I don't have the patience.. Ignore the errors..

P. S. My friend finds this silly so I need to compete it...

-------------------------------------

Time flew like a process of a caterpillar turning into a butterfly....

She prepared for her joining in engineering hoping to get into the structural one... He was in his last year of graduation fully emersed in his sports...

It was their usual get together at one friend's place.. Their two years age gap made them fit into a simillar group pretty conviniently... It was around 10.. They actually gathered in bunches, whoever was interested can join... The bigger the crowd the better. So there was atleast 15 or 16 in the 2 bhk that belonged to one of their friend's brother.

He was playing cards with a group of 4..
He pulled out the card for the game..

That's when he noticed her standing beside sumit... There were few others... His eyes lingered on her... The guy suggested her something, she seemed to give it a thought.. Then they checked on her phone something... He felt bitter at the thought itself that slowly he was growing on her. ..

He was well aware of sumit's interest in her.. Infact he knew the list all the people who wanted to be prioritised by her... A large part of that interest was because she was her dad's favorite...

He walked upto her at one point after the games...

K : what did he say...

T : who..

K : your best friend..

T : none of my best friends are here..

K : well.. New one. Your souma..

T : was just asking if we can go to the new cafe that has some solar view thing..

She shrugged it off..

K : you both??

He closed his eyes at how territorial he sounded.. That was not his intention..

She looked at him strangely... For some reason this guy bothered him.. All the time he kept saying to be careful around him..

T : Where's the problem...

Off lately she had started being a but stubborn.. She had started questioning instead of accepting every one of his answers or just merely answering... For some reason he liked that...

His eyes stayed in her making her feel conscious...

K : nothing...

He didn't say anything more expect he stayed there silently... The tension between them was palpable.. People who pretended to be emerged in some hot gossip also eyed each other...

There was a plan of getting some stuff (intoxicating items, hookah flavors ).. He simply agreed when his friend asked him to accompany another friend, who will be getting it from some guy... She stood there eyeing him...

He didn't react at all to her and concentrated all his attention to the person who was on phone regarding where to receive..

She was even more irritated.. For few people's fascination there was no need to get into all this. She was not a regular with these people she had been here for 4 to 5 times, so she didn't know exactly who managed these stuff..

When he was preparing to leave she strolled towards him..

T : you can't be serious..

He eyed her as if she's some random stranger nagging at him..