E = mc²...simple Or Undefined ?

Note : I'm really sorry for not updating it earlier but I had very less time in July... If you're getting a notification for this one you might need to check it once to recall.. 

P. S. - you're free to say if you didn't like it also...
---------------------------------------------------------

It was just last few days of her 12th...she needed to select something for her further study.. Her dad had left it completely on her and asked her to let him know if she's willing to go abroad for her studies .. As much as She felt suffocated with her mother that much she felt lucky thanks to her dad...

She shifted on to another chair as her friend joined .. It was her lunch break... She had to go for the group studies with some others because she had missed  in last two days thanks to her cousin brother's marriage in jaipur... The other things she would manage but not physics...

T : done with your gf duty?

She teased her friend...

Arpana : dutyy??... pleaseee... I went to discuss something..

Kanan : here in all the singles you're the only one in relationship... So teasing is a given..

A : only one?? What about teja...

She looked at her friend with a surprise..

T : I don't have one...

A : please..

Vinay : pleaseeeeeeeeee teja... You're just in denial...

Lakshmi : you've Karan

T : relationship with him?? He probably sees me as a....

She paused.... She noticed all the five pairs of eyes were on her...

A : as a??

She didn't have anything to say because she never understood what it's....

T : as in... Like a kid.. A junior..

Vinay : oh... This is what you just think..

L : exactly...

T : it's all bluff.. You all are just imagining..

Kannan : I'm a guy and the way he's around you.. I can vouch he does not see you as a kid for sure..

T : anyway i don't have a bf.. So.. Let's end the topic..

A : who needs a bf if you've Kk..

She wished they all would see how he acted when she was there with his sister or in the family gatherings..  He interacted as of she's just a relative he didn't even know properly...

But they all were right at assuming these.. Half of the time he was there to pick her up... If she asked for anything he would arrange it through somehow... Last time she needed a helmet to go for her friend's place and he actually asked one of his friend to go to her institution and give one to her...

She had gone for somewhere to eat and were short on cash... It was a small eatery.... She had just called him to tell that as they were deciding that one of them whose house was nearby to go and get it or to ask any other friend...  Without asking he had asked her he would be there and with in an hour he was.

She sighed as she thought about it... A crush... That's what she thought he was to her... But then crsuhes had a expiry date, in a particular phase it makes you go crazy but then with time you get over it..... She waited for that but it never came.. With passing time her feelings became more concrete and she just tried to shrug it off as if it would be just a simple...