Carried Away.....

Note : not random but not very defined either. So bear with it..

P. S. It's just a story. Don't get carried away ever..

-------------------------------------------------------------

The next two weeks they both were busy with their life.. It was march and he was more busy with the meetings.. She had her submission and her reporting manager who sat in dubai, kept pushing her to work more and never seemed to resolve the softwares hanging up frequently..

Finally on her third week she planned ameer with her friends.. Laxmi was supposed to host their get together since she was getting married on June.. The location was selected as Delhi since the other four were closer to Delhi.. And she didn't mind either.. Ofcourse landing in Delhi would serve two of her purpose..

She had reached by Friday afternoon.. Night the 5 of them had went for clubbing and dinner.. She Arpana, Laxmi, vinay and kanan... Ofcourse it was a blast..

A : you've not told him??

Her friend asked her sheepishly being discreet about it.. They didn't want the boys to know..

T : not yet..

She said as she started cutting the chiken sussage..

A : why..

T : he's working..

A : maximum till 8..after that..

T : I'll let him work today and tomorrow I'll get a hold of him.

She pretended as if she has a hold on the whole thing..

She hadn't told him thinking of surprising him just the way he had done.. Playing cool by saying " I came for some other reason.." but once she reached, she knew she won't be able to justify it like he has done.. How calmly he had dropped by her office to give her a gift, had taken her for a dinner...

It was almost 10..he was back to his room and speaking on phone after dinner.. He got a ping from Ashok.. He wanted to slide it but the guy kept continuously messaging..

He disconnected the call with his cousin and checked..

" she's here?? Why haven't you told me.. Dude.. Look.."

He checked the message.. It was arpana's insta status.. He cursed under his breath realising that all this time ashok has been in touch with her friend.. He must have exchanged insta id's that day during dinner..

He went to insta and checked the story..

The videos showed all 5 of them giggling over something stupid.. The location of club was tagged below.. He held the screen to get a good look at her.. She wore a nice short one piece with a v neck..

It hit him that exact moment that he didn't know.. He called her.. She did not pick..

He changed into a light weight cotton black trouser with a light sky blue shirt. and took his car.. Once he reached there
Parked his car and entered inside.. It took him few minutes to find them in the corner..

He moved closer to them and sat in the empty chair beside them.. They all were still laughing about something.. One by one they noticed and went silent with a surprise.. She stared at him with a open mouth..

Someone cleared their throat..

T : what's the time?

She asked Noone in particular..

K : close to 12..

He answered after checking the time..

She seemed to be thinking what to answer.. In between he greeted other four.. He was completely unapologetic even though he might have crashed it.. It was like " she's here so I'm..."