Silence Over Chaos...

While trying to figure out there conversation she had slid down the wall.. She didn't get up.. Her tears flowed unbothered about the two people around her.. She gulped still trying process..

She raised her face side wise to look upto her father.. Who had his eyes lowered and had a worried expression.. When prakash felt his eyes on her he was conscious..

P : it was long ago..

That's all he could bring himself to say..she couldn't say or reply anything... The dissatisfied feeling was eating her up..

T : leave me alone..

That's all she could bring herself to say as she looked down hoping to just left alone..

The two men in front of her, remained silent...

P : they all would be looking for yo...

T : please...

It was her father who dared to speak.. The other one, the one for whom she was here just kept watching her without even blinking, as if the moment he would take his eyes off she would disappear...

When she got up to walk for her room he did get up.. He was beside her trying to match her slow pace..

K : can I come in..

He asked once she was in front of her room.. It was barely a whisper.. She did not have the energy to answer. So she entered and tried to close the door ..she wasn't even ready to meet his eyes..

He held the door a little strongly to prevent her... The turn they had taken from the study to here had taken more time than required.. But he wouldn't complain because that's all he had now... Time... As long as she would let him in her surrounding he would pull himself through..

K : teju..

He pleaded softly.. She met his eyes.. He looked desperate.
When he was mad he usually used her full name.. It was a way of showing his authorization.. Here he was literally at her mercy.. To listen what he got to say or atleast let him stay...

The fresh lot of tears started flowing... She pushed the door close on his face and turned and slid down against it..

He leaned on the door and gently tried to talk to her..

" you can't jump into conclusions.. Okay??"

"baby.."

She pressed a hand to her mouth to block the erupt of her weeping noises..

"none of it mattered..and it won't matter in future either."

"all are waiting.. You can't stay there.. are you listening?"

There was no answer to any of it..

" we're going to talk this through.. Later.. Don't cry.. Haan??.."

He waited for next few minutes before leaving. When he reached for the dinner table his face had fallen.. Even though Noone said anything they all noticed..

Her mom whispered to her dad..

" she can't come down to just sit and eat few bites.. "

Her dad nodded..

" did they had a fight?? Here noone is there to avoid.. They all are close to her.. From whom she wants to hide then.."

P : will you please have some patience.. Leave her alone..

Prakash was in a very foul mood.. He didn't want her to find things out like this.. He hated how shocking this was for her.. He hated how there was no way he can find words to justify things..