Intertwined....

This wc final has left me in a shambles.. So here I'm.... :)

----------------------------------------
He was left with a puzzle.. Where did he stand..

Sometime he felt pity for himself.. Another time he felt agitated with her behaviour..  How could she just keep him on hold... She didn't give any finite answer.. Neither she gave any indication of holding onto him..
if she actually breaks her ties with him.... He knew that would blow him up.. No matter what.. So this is better this way, he kept consoling himself..

She wasn't wrong either.. He had pushed her for a long time, so there's no doubt she couldn't keep herself to believe..

So he decided.. He needed to something.. He has to try.. May be he will take it in a slow pace..

-----------------

On a Monday afternoon she received a small bag of chocolates.. It was wrapped inside a goodies box.. It was  She kept it in her drawer for two days..

Next week she got a gift that contained a key chain... The next was a laughing Buddha and a show piece..

The latest one was a bunch of nice flowers.. a small card that said

  "and then you smiled and I wondered if  I would ever think of anything else" - a. r. asher

The flowers were a mix of white and pink roses with soft petal... Wrapped in a  tramsperent wrap and tied with a silver dori.. The small card with the message hanged like a small packet..

Before she could even think of hiding one of her colleague started going awww with the flowers.. And soon people around her cabin had made a circle..

" this looks so pretty.." some other girl gushed..

" who gave this??" some other girl..

" it's obvious.." someone else replied..

She smiled... Not answering... Most of them knew she had a bf but today she couldn't bring herself to say..

" wow.. This flower indicates happiness and joy.. That's so meaningful.. "

Someone even gave her a small holder so that she can keep the flowers in water.. She did... Buried herself in work and pretended as if those flowers were not a bid deal..

The day went by.. The next day also she followed the same routine.. But afternoon she stopped a while to admire those innocent flowers... A little bit..

And those petals looked so tempting she couldn't resist touching.. It felt soft and tender... Like it was reflecting the sender's thoughts...

She took a Picture and posted in her Snapchat.. He saw that while he was in lift to the parking.. He clutched it tightly as a sudden excitement rushed inside..

That small acknowledgement was precise.. 

He took a screencap of the snap and pinged her in WhatsApp " is this a progress..."

She stared at the message... She did not know what to say...

Expect the flower ones under all message he had left from "K. K."

She replied to his message " why are you sending them??"
She did like getting them.. But she hadn't reacted to any of them expect the last one..
Also felt really bad that she wasn't in a position where she can do the same..
She also appreciated all the things he had sent were simple.. The oxidised earrings pair, she loved it... It had a message attached to it  "it would look more pretty on you.." 

His reply was not immidiate... But it said.. " so you would remember me.."

" don't send me anything else.. I'm not going to accept.." she replied before throwing the phone away..