Earphones And Intrigued...

Note : eventually things will fall into place and don't expect it to be just not lovers it wouldn't be anything like that.. Basically I'm just experimenting with this one..

Thanks for reading it so far..

--------------------------------------------------------

His friend feroze was standing for the general secretary position in upcoming junior college election.. He was helping him... Being young, active and fully invested in the college life had its own Perks...

He needed the DL.. He came to her place in the morning... She was about to left for school..

She handed it to him as they both walked out.. Her dad and uncle were out of town for work.. Her mother was busy upstairs.. Her brother and cousins were already gone for school..

"thanks.." she genuinely thanked him..

"just don't get into random places unless you've somone to trust ." he suggested.. She didn't reply..

"your bike is nice..atleast you should have given me a party " she said as she could she it being parked in the parking ..

"what do you want?" he asked..

"may be a tour.." she said without thinking or hesitation...

"this Sunday?? Tell me where you want to go." he answered..

She watched him with surprise.. She thought why would he take her, he might tell some other day or he would inform..

"for real? This Sunday"

He nodded not getting her shocked expression..

"okay" she said..

-------

She had to ask her mother and her mother gave a call to his.

Her mom : just ask Karan to be careful... I wouldn't even allow her to go if it's anyone else..

His mom : I would.. They would probably just go somewhere nearby..

Her mom : just ask him not to let her have any street food.. She gets allergies..

His mom : when he comes there you tell all these.. He doesn't even listen to me that much..

------------

Sunday after lunch he came to pick her up... Her mother was held up with something but did not forget to remind him to be careful.. Her younger brother kept on lingering around him asking him to teach him to drive and at the end they had to convince him somehow..

K : you got a new helmet..? There wasn't one at home..?

T : there was but that's too big for my head.. So my aunt just asked them to get a new one..

He took her to juhu beach first... She had never been to there.. It was still afternoon.. He took her to the food stalls were there..

She dragged him to the panipuri stall and  kulfi one.. He had to share a plate with her cause he remembered her mother telling him not to let her.. He had to pay as she didn't had any change..