Messy Mishaps..

Note : next chapter would be better than this.. Bear it..

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ashok : I really prefer this ambiance.. In fact Kk and me atleast once in a while drop by here.

Currently they sat in Rajdhani and were having full course thali..

T : ohh.. That's great I guess..

He remained passive.. Not much into conversations, in between just putting a little into the general topics..

Arpana : this food is heaven..

She picked up the glass of butter milk and gave her friend a glare..

Ashok kept making conversations with her and at this point it was so so clear that the guy was interested in her.. That wouldn't have been a problem if the guy was not a colleague or a close friend of the guy she was dating..

The more absolutely ravishing thing was the guy she was dating also sat there and clearly looked irritated..

The one thing was she hadn't been a part of it...

Arpana : the food is good.. Isn't it..

T : yeah..

Ashok :  you like more of authentic food.. Rather than the regular non veg and all.

T : I'm not sure about me.. But this girl beside me does..

K : I thought you liked Chinese more..

Ashok : ohh..

His face fell..

T : i think thsi is fine.. I mean I really liked it..

A : next time we'll go for Chinese for sure..

The three of them froze in their seat at "the next time" . The girls gave each other glances where as he moved his face to avoid it..

K : it's almost 45 minutes and we need to go back for work..

A : so.. It's a Saturday.. Noone would care..

He sighed..

The moment they went for the washroom she dragged her friend..

T : you planned a lunch with this person.. That too..

A : I had told him that once you're in town I'll let him join with us..

T : and you got me here saying "surprise"

A : so. Your boyfriend is here.. Your friend is here.. Even the guy who has a crush on you is here.. What else..

The girl knew what a mistake she had made but currently admitting it would be a bigger mistake.. So she pretended to adjust her make up in a non-chalant manner.. She hadn't informed neither of her friends trying to ambush them but clearly didn't turn out well.

T : this was so awkward..

A : look... I thought it's just going to be a gathering.. I absolutely had no idea that this guy would be this blatant about being interested in you..

T : I mean now he might think I'm interested..

A : then just tell him that you're not interested..

She was irritated but she knew she had to do it...
..

They walked back to his office.. The girls walked in the front where as the guys behind.. They kept discussing something..

Whole they were waiting for the cab he walked a bit aside to take a call.. In between his eyes kept going back on her..