.. Whipped..

Tara : so what happened to your "no dating policy"

The girl asked as the bottle pointed to him for their truth and dare game.. He had selected truth..

She sat there confused.. What it meant..?

The silence and little talks bothered her.. When his friend gautam came to ask for the car for the weekend he asked her..

"would you be okay if we travel somewhere in a cab or public transport"

She shrugged it off.. What is wrong in it..

After that when his friend found knew about her, after he introduced her.. Gautam invited them to join for the evening.. They planned to play tambola and cards while betting on upcoming ipl..

She jumped into it.. She hadn't seen anyone who was close to him over the time she wasn't there. This would be a first.. He gave her a little information before they went to the 5th apartment..

T : they all are your friends??

She made small talk when he got his key to give it to them and walked around checking something..

K : not all of them..

T : close you're with them..

K : sometime back..

He did not elaborate... She looked excited to see the people usually who stayed around and he didn't want to dismiss it..

She knew why he looked hesitant to join them once she was there.. There was this gril, named Tara.. Who looked at her like she made a crime coming here.. It wasn't really with words but with subtle taunts and looks..

The other 6 or 7 were really better.. She won't know how they're but she decided they were chill and less toxic..

She ignored the girl as much as she could but she knew he kept his eye on her all the time, making sure that she's fine..

Vaidehi : so you just knew him from long..

She nodded with a smile..

T : can I ask you something..

V : go ahead..

T : what's with her??

V : tara??

She again nodded silently..

V : not my place to tell but she wanted more with him and he didn't... From the beginning she knew.. Now that you're an official.. I'm right.. No?? This is no fling??

T : nope..

Jay : yeah.. So you see.. She's feeling somewhat..

She had nodded..

Now in the truth and dare each time it was one of their chance, people kept asking questions regarding there relationship.. "if it's official..?"

" who asked first?" he answered "I did"

But the "no dating" question from tara he decided to shun it down.. He drank from the glass..

The next tine it was her turn she selected dare..

Tara : call your best guy friend and tell him how much you're greatful..

Tara chugged down the whole drink with a satisfaction.. They didn't look like best friends.. Until last year this girl was not in his life either.. So It was an trap.. There was two things, she would either call him or else someone else.. Or would just dismiss it..

That should create a rift.. Yeah!!.. Tara decided this much is fair enough when she had desperately wished to get a chance with him and he had dismissed.. It felt unfair now that he's with someone else with an actual relationship..