Value Of A Missing Tooth... ❤️

Ignore the errors...

-------------------------------

She got a message from her uncle in an afternoon.. He told her he's in the city and would like to see her..

He was staying in a hotel near to cubbon park. She told him she would see him in mg road cafe coffee day, near to church street..

Before she came naveen was there..

Naveen : kaisi haii..

T : thik hi hun chahcu.. Mm.. baat kya hai..

She panicked...but still suppressed it.

N : your dad almost knows..

T : apne bataya??

She was hyper...

N : nope.. He met you guys..

T : and he guessed it??

She knew that their fears were not unfounded..

N : sort of..

T : what did he say...

N : just asked what I'm thinking..

T : apne kya bola??

N : same.. What I told you both.. To let you guys manage things..

T : then it's confirm he knows.. You didn't say you knew..

N : no..

T : what to do.. Can i just be careful so he won't find out more reasons to probe..

A little they both can manage.. Less meet ups or meeting in some other places.. That they can do..

N : you think that's why I'm telling you??

Naveen was irritated.. He imagined a day would come where his own daughter would be in a same situation.. Would he like if she tries to hide it from him.. No matter what it may be he would like to be aware..

T : pata hai unko ya nahi pata hai??

Even she was worked up with confusion..

N : go home.. Sit with him and... Tell him...

He said it firmly..

T : you just don't want to confess you knew..

She was impatient...

N : yes.. But eventually I would have to if you don't.. You know your dad.. You think if you just stop giving hik reasons to probe he would just sit quite..???

He haf to urge it.

T : may be he would leave it at that??

N : it took me a few minutes to figure out when I saw you both.. He had spoken to you both.. You think he didn't get a single hint??

She mellowed down and started stirring her mojito..

T : then I just need to tell..

N : this isn't 1980.. Noone is going to restrict.. But if he knows then.. If it would come from you then even better.. Hm.. You're getting my words..??

His voice had visibly softened by the end.. At the end of the day she was young ... This was the age for such mistakes..

she hated confrontations or the interferes..
She knew her uncle was right.. How would she even meet eyes with her dad with smile when they both know what's being hidden...

She spoke to him at night.. He was mad just with the single indication of the idea that she's just going to pretend as if nothing is there unless her dad questions..  For one thing he knew that pretend was going to cost more than revealing the truth.. He didn't want her dad to reach to his dad with it..