Chapt 6 ✦ Friends

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

My next mark was someone by the name of Jackson Truly. However finding him was going to be the underlying problem.

I stand in Zach's house, holding my phone. "How are we supposed to find this asshole?" Damien asks. "Zach will be back with the intel in just a second."

Zach is our technical guy. He knew everything about everyone.

His hacking skills were A1. Anytime we had to track someone down. He would be the person to do it.

Damien is more of our connections guy. He knew everyone. He was also where we got our weapons and drugs from.

He had all of the connections when it came to party, invites or balls. Pretty much anything we needed to get to, he already had tickets.

I was the killer. Basically. Damien and Zach have killed people but if the job can be handled alone then I would go that route.

Being that my older brother is a mafia leader and my father was a mafia leader, I'm trained in all aspects. Guns, knifes, killing and cleaning.

I handled it all.

The cops were never a problem because Alec ran them.

"So who was that girl you were talking to the other day?" Damien questions and I turn to him, grabbing the blunt. "I don't know what girl your talking about." I state and he scoffs.

"Liar"

Of course I knew who he was talking about.

"She is the girl I nipped." I state and he laughs. "And you kept in contact with her?" He laughs. "What the fuck is so funny?" I snap and he laughs even harder.

"You. I haven't seen you this interested in a girl since Celeste" I immediately groan, annoyed. "Let's refrain from speaking of the devil or she shall appear" I grit. "She just interest me however I don't know. With my line of work"

"Excuses" He states, grabbing a drink from the bar. "The only problem you'd have to worry about is you. You are very territorial. Especially in a relationship. Every one isn't out to get you" He says like the annoying father of the group.

"I could have killed myself in that conversation" I say, making myself a drink. "She is pretty hot" He teases and I lift my head up staring at him.

I know what he's doing.

And despite my trying to act like I don't think about this girl. I do.

She's been on my mind. I wonder what she's doing, who she's seeing. When I'll see her again.