Chapt 52✦ The Quiet Game

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

This resort was beyond beautiful but not as beautiful as the boys who we forced to match all of us. Their shorts, red as of they just hopped out baywatch.

"They aren't that bad." Although Sienna's voice breeds honesty, the sound of the rest of us laughing hysterically cancels it out.

"I should've never let you convince me to do this." I can't contain my laughter so much so, my stomach tightens hard.

"You look adorable."

"Cute. Adorable." Names that he feels do not describe him so he says. "You look fine, let's find where we're staying." I grab his hand, leading him to what I believe is the cabin.

"Sienna, this it?" I yell approaching the door. "Yes. You can pick your room but i'd get there bef"

"MOVE!" I turn to Leila and Zach running in our direction. Before I know it, Axel drags me into the cabin. I laugh as we run upstairs.

We turn a few halls until he opens a room that has a jacuzzi outside of the sliding doors. "This is ours!" He yells and I flop onto the king size bed.

The room was very boho, if you could say that. There are plants everywhere.

"Does every room have a jacuzzi?" He look outside, "Yes. Every room is the same." I try not to laugh. "Just depends on the view you want. The rooms are on each wall so you have different views depending on the location of your room." I stand, making my way over to him.

"So what's the plan?" I wrap my arms around his neck. "We'll tonight we are going to a bar I think, tomorrow no clue. Just making it up as we go." He nods, checking his watch.

"And right now?" He presses kisses on my neck, "Unpack." I clear my throat, trying to push him off but ultimately failing, "That can wait." He grabs my face softly giving me a kiss.

My hand slides down his white shirt, the feeling of his chest against my hands. Some how my shoes have come off and in all of that, I have yet to notice we are still outside.

Before I can think to say something, he leads me back into the room, his lips still on mine. "Lock the door." My voice is unrecognizable from how breathy it sounds.

"Did that already." A cocky smile against my lips is the only indication that he's smiling. Of course he did. "Oh so you just assumed I'd have sex with you?" I lean my head back a little with a soft smirk.

"How presumptuous." I attempt to pull
back from him until his hand finds the nape of my neck, pulling me in so hard my lips hit his softly.

"Nora."