Chapt 48 ✦ Prisoner

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I would've assumed taking off a blindfold to an abandoned warehouse, metal cage, 50 men about to beat my ass, nope looks like a factory of some kind. I'm in a room, There's a table, a couch and a desk.

A few men walk up to her, whispering something before she motions to the couch. She takes a seat across from me and from her demeanor it doesn't look like she's planning to kill me.

But I've learned never to take anything at face value with her. She's spontaneous in the worse ways possible.

"Do you know Jane threatened her last week?" She asks out if curiosity, her hand clasped together in front of her. She sits back all the way in the chair.

"Jane told her to throw the fight and your girlfriend chose not to listen and by the look of your face, chose not to tell you either." I give her no reaction to her sentence because that's exactly what she wants.

Yet most of my anger is coming from Nora lying again. She knew I would've killed Jane. And she's right, she would've been dead in the next hour.

She will be paying for that later. 

"You wouldn't be in all of this mess if we were together. This Nora's got you in a tricky situation." I roll my eyes, exhausted of having the same fucking conversation.

I lean back against the chair with my hands interlocked behind my head. "Celeste." Her eyes hopeful and bright and the thought of crushing her soul is too good to pass up.

I take the deepest of sighs, making direct eye contact with her. "I do not know how many times I have to explain to you that I do not and will not want to be with you ever again." Her face expression drops and she huffs out a breath.

"She is getting you in trouble. We were good together, Why would you want her?" She stands up, furiously walking behind the chair.

"She's better. Prettier. Smarter."

"Stop it."

"Determined. Doesn't take advantage of me. Sees me as a person and not their personal hitman. Caring. Loving."

"Shut up."

"Beautiful. A dream girl. My perfect angel."

"SHUT UP!" She yells, gripping onto her gun. She takes a breath, "You are mine. You were mine first. You belong to me. I made you everything you are now and you think I'm just going to let you leave me for her." Jeez, did I hit the jackpot with this bitch.