Chapt 34 ✦ Snapped

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I walk to the waiting room to see Marina and Axel waiting with my parents. "Marina, he wants to see you" I tell her and she jumps up and makes her way to the room.

I walk towards Axel when I hear my mother clear her throat. Not wanting to deal with it, I ignore it and continue walking.

"Nora, what happened?" She asks and I roll my eyes. "I can't tell you" I respond and she gets up. "Like hell you can't. What is wrong with my son?!" She yells and It almost sounds possessive.

As if she's separating us.

"Like I said. I can not tell you. Nathan told me not to say anything." I respond and she scoffs. "I bet it was one of your little buddies." She comments and I turn around.

"Nathan is fine, Mother. He doesn't want you two coming back so just go home. He'll call you when he gets the time" I tell her and she walks over to me.

"If my son dies because of your little"

There it is again.

My son.

That just doesn't fucking sit right with me.

I don't even understand why she does this shit.

Why she has to fuck with me constantly.

"He. Is. Fine."I reiterate. "Yeah but until when. Until your little profession gets him killed." She snarks.

"You don't even know what happened, you don't know what happened to him at all." I defend myself. "You're right but I bet my life it has something to do with you." She spits with such a tone that its hard not to lose my shit.

"Fuck you" I spit and she slaps me across the face. I watch Axel move forward and I place my hand up for him to stop. I look down to the ground and let out a small laugh.

"I will only say this once. If you EVER put your hands on me again. I won't hesitate to hit you back the next time." I get closer to her face, letting her know I'm serious.

"Nora" My father tries to chime in.

"NO!"

I turn my attention back to my mother. "You have made it abundantly clear that he is your son and I'm not your daughter. Which I've comes to terms with since the age of 12. However you will not continue to bully me. I'm going to start fighting back with you. Maybe then you'll understand how you make others feel. Natalie." I grit harsher then i've ever spoke to my mother.

I take Axels hand in mine and start to walk out. "oh and if you think Nathan won't stop talking to you because of me....I'd rethink that. You made the mistake of having twins, one comes with the other." I state and leave her to ponder with that.