Chapt 36 ✦ Savior

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Someone's after her.

They're targeting her.

I have to do something, We never fully talked about it and I'm regretting that. As soon as I fully woke up, that's all that's been on my mind.

They could have hurt her or worse killed her.

The guys took me out to the bar just to catch up. I was honestly against it at first but after hearing Nora had another match, I decided maybe I should go spend some time with them.

I sit at the bar after finishing my last drink. Whether she wants my help or not, I'm going to handle this situation.

"Yo Axel, you ight?" Damien asks, snapping me out of my thoughts, I turn to him. "Yeah, I'm ight" I respond and Zach makes a noise. A noise suggesting that he doesn't belive me.

"Try again" Zach says and I huff. "Someone is targeting Nora. They put her brother in the hospital but they were on the way to her house." I release and Its quiet for a moment as the bartender brings over our drinks.

"Where is she now?" Damein asks tapping his cup. "She should be getting out of her match anytime now. She'll be at my house for the time being." I tell him.

"Okay while she is at your house, we can get as much information as possible." Zach chimes in. "What time do you want us to pick you up?" Zach asks and I turn my head to both of them.

"Guys this isn't a money job. It's not your problem" I let out. "You are like a brother to us and we like Nora. So yes its our problem too. What time are we coming by?" Damien grits and I take another huff.

"Ill text you an-"

I'm cut off by my bracelet ringing. I look down and after I process what's happening, I look at my phone and immediately see her location pop up. I click on it and run out the bar to my car. I don't look behind me to see if the guys followed.

Damn it.

I shouldn't have let her go alone.

What was I thinking?

I race to the location quickly to see its the gym. The ride was about 4 mins away. I get there pretty quickly. I hope out the car and walk around all the cars trying to find her.

I draw my gun out, snapping my head as I pass each car. I start to feel myself get frustrated as I can't find her.

Where the fuck is she.

Its not until I hear the sound of her grunting that I run around the corner to see 3 guys hitting her. She looks like she is somewhat holding her ground.