Chapt 31 ✦ Gifts

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

When I walk back into Axel's room laughing, he turns to me with a puzzled look on his face. "Why are you laughing?" He questions and I shurg my shoulders.

Laughing was a common occurrence when I was upset or super nervous. And this was fucking terrifying. I just met his sister and I don't think she's going to like me.

What if she doesn't like me?

Families hate me. All of them.

My laugh turns into me grabbing my forehead and he rounds the bed. "Okay it's okay. Everything is going to be fine" He tries to calm me down and I look up at him.

"What if she doesn't like me?" I ask and he helps lift my shirt. "Rosalina likes everyone as long as you don't fuck with her family." He tells me and I nod.

"You should bring extra clothes here. Just in case of situations like these" He adds and I smile at the thought of more of my things here.

He pulls out the bag I left when shit hit the fan. "Oo yess, there's a cute outfit in there." I grab the bag of clothes, putting them on. He goes into his closet, getting dressed.

Clipping my hair up and out of my face, I finish putting my clothes on. I clip in some earring all the while I look over to find his eyes fixated on me.

"Maybe we can skip the lunch"

"We will do no such thing." I respond and he grunts. After getting our things, we go outside and get in his car.

We get to our destination and get out the car

We get to our destination and get out the car. To say I was nervous was an understatement. I breath slowly as we walk into the cute little restaurant.

We walk in and get shown to our table. We walk up and I see the same little girl and Rosalina. There's a man next to her, playing with the little girl.

"That's your brother?" I lean over asking as we approach the table and he nods. They all see us and stand up. Rosalina comes over to Axel giving him a hug. She turns to me and holds her hand out.