Chapt 24 ✦ Sticky Fingers

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Now on my third failed orgasm, I can't do this anymore. I fall over pulling down on my restraints. "Please, Axel." I whine and he comes up to my face.

"But you look so good like this Angel. Tied and can't do anything." He grins, turning off the vibrator as he grabs the ropes, taking my hands down. Finally, I try to catch my breathe leaning my head back.

"I'm still mad at you" I breathe and he laughs. "That's fine" He grabs my legs and I smile as he kisses me. His lips were perfect. I could be mad at him all day but the way he makes my body feel.

I don't think I really care about whatever happened.

He turns me over and slowly tease my clit with his dick. "Shit Nora" He enters me and I hum in pleasure. He grabs my hair and his other free hand in my hip, thrusting into me. "F-fuck" I struggle to get out.

He lays me down and grabs my lower back pounding into me. "Axel" I moan out. Our bodies sweaty and it's hot but we don't care.

I lean my head back and he places a kiss on my forehead. "I'm gonna come again" I whimper. "Let it go Angel." He whispers in my ear, going faster.

His strokes getting harder and harder, I try to speak but it just comes out as broken english. "G-god d-damn" I stutters as he rams into me. "Fuck Nora" He grunts as I feel him release inside of me as I come for the last time.

I turn my head and lay there, not intending to get up. "Come on Angel, you need to pee and take a bath" He insisted and I turn my head, choosing not to listen.

"Angel"

"No"

"Nora"

"If you want me up. You will have to carry me" I say with an attitude. It's then that I feel hands scooping me up. I shield my face as we enter the bright bathroom. He sits me on the toilet and walks over to the bath turning it on.

The more my eyes adjust, I look around at his bathroom. There was a huge shower with like 3 different shower heads. Next to it was his huge black marbled tub, it could fit 5 people I'm sure.

"That's a fucking swimming pool" I say shocked and he fills the tub up with bubbles and different scents. "I hope you like the smell. It's the only one I can tolerate" He says and I smile.

"What is it?" I ask. "Lavender" He respond. "It's the only thing my mother used to bath me in when I was younger." He says and I smile.

That's so fucking cute.

After I pee, he puts me in the tub and I lay my arms on the side. I look at him and he sits in front of me. "How are you feeling?" He asks, smiling down at me. I struggle to keep my eyes open but I make out a small smile.