Chapt 10 ✦ Poker Night

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After watching her enter her apartment, I walk out the building. A sly smirk appears on my face that I can't seem to get rid of.

She was so perfect. Her lips, her body language, her everything.

I get to the car and drive to see Ramsey. When I arrive I see Zach and Damien outside. I walk up with a blunt in hand, lighting it.

"I hope this is good because if not. I'm going to murder you all" I say to Zach and he takes a breath. "Ight, what's going on?" I state.

"Your next targets name is Ezra Lombardo" Ramsay speaks up and I roll my eyes.

Is he fucking insane?

Mentally unsound?

"He will see us coming from a mile away" Damien groans and Ramsey holds his hand up.

"I'm aware however he is attending the poker game tomorrow night. Find a way to use that because after the game he's leaving town." Ramsay finishes and I take another drag at my blunt.

"I want him dead. Tomorrow."

Of course he does.

"How much?" Zach asks and Damien and I turn to Ramsay.

"150,000"

"Each" He adds

"We'll make it work" I respond before slightly turning around. I continue to my car and get in. I make the drive home and by the time I get inside, I'm fucking exhausted.

I change clothes, getting settled. I lay on the bed and fall asleep.

I wake up to Zach and Damien in my apartment

I wake up to Zach and Damien in my apartment. "Why are you guys here?" I ask, annoyed. "What if we can't kill Enzo? Have you seen the shit he's been doing?" Zach asks. "We will be fine. We just have to be careful. No distraction. No risks. No problems." I state before getting up.