Chapt 25 ✦ Decisions

It's been about 2 days and the only thing that's been on my mind is that cash

Where did it come from?

What did he do for it?

When it comes to acting normal, It's one of my specialties at this point. I've been hanging with him for the past two days, seeing if I could some how just forget.

But I can't.

I go to the gym and immediately get stopped by Justin. I don't have time for this shit. "Nora" He calls out. "Justin, I don't care" I grit as I walk past him and I'm not particularly nice about it.

"Please Nora, I'm not supposed to be here" He whispers and I sharply turn around. "What do you mean?" I ask. "After what happened, Guzman kicked me out" He claims as if i'm supposed to fix it.

"Justin, this is the last and only time I will repeat myself." I step closer, bring my face closer to his. "I do not like you. I thought you were a decent friend until you couldn't take no for a fucking answer." I grit and he tries to interrupt.

"You need to stay away from me or the next time you touch me. I will fight you" I threaten before walking over to Guzman. I turn back to see him still standing there.

"Guzman, get him out before I kill em" I grit and he goes to handle it. When he comes back, we start training. My mind completely somewhere else, as I'm punching pad, he stops.

"What are you doing?" I ask, out of breathe.

"What are you doing?" He counters. "Your not here. What's going on?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

Everyone wants to fucking talk.

"It's nothing"

"It's something Nora. I've never seen you this distracted." He points out and I place my hands on my hips. "Fine, I found Marina and Nathan making out like 3 days ago" I blurt out and he hissed.

"Damn, she didn't tell you?" He asks and I throw my hands up. "You'd think my best friend of like 15 years would tell me this shit, G" I take slow breathes, trying to catch my breath.

I go back to punch the pads but he's still not moving.

"Yeah but that's not it." he folds his arms and I move around the ring. "Fine" I hiss.

"Hypothetically speaking, if you were to accidentally go through someone's things and find something kind of sketchy. How would you approach the situation?" I ask and he slaps his head.

"You did not"

"I didn't do anything"

"You went through his things?!"

"The laptop was open, what else was I supposed to do when it dinged at me?" I ask. "I don't know Nora, not touch things that's aren't yours." He says and I scoff.