Chapt 32 ✦ Mama's Boy

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

After I dropped her off later that night, I got a call from Ramsey asking to see me before he gets on the plane. I told him I would meet in the morning and went back home for the rest of my night.

The next morning, I make it to Ramsey's house to see Zach and Damien there too.

I get out the car and walk over to the group of men. In the corner of my eye, I see the same little baby guard I shot a while ago. I guess they decided to keep him.

A bright colored blue beach shirt and some shorts that were definitely clashing. His shades on and sunscreen on his nose, we laugh a little as Ramsey walks out with three suitcases being folled behind him.

A month off my ass.

"Boys, I need a huge favor and I am willing to pay big for it" He voices. "We see that" Zach says and Damien and I start laugh. "I need a man found and killed. In the span of a day." He says and we groan. "What did you just get this information?" I ask and he nods, lowering his sunglasses a little.

"Ight, the name and time. We'll handle it." I tell him and with that I walk off with 500,000 dollars. I get in the car and call Nora. "Good morning" She grunts and I try not to laugh. "Good morning" I respond.

"I was calling because I'm trying to make sure I do this honesty thing right." I stammer as I weave through traffic on my way to see her. She laughs a bit before telling me to continue.

"I just got tasked with finding someone and killing them before the day is over with so I might be a little busy today. However if you need me you can always call." I say and she grunts again.

"Not about the killing thing. I'm mad because coach cancelled training and I wanted to hang out" She says and I smile.

"Okay how about you just come with me. You can see how my job works" I tell her and she gasp. "Really?" And I don't miss the hint of joy in her tone. "Yes" I respond as I get out the car and walk up to her apartment.

"Hold on, someone is at the door" She says as she walks to the door. She opens the door and is shocked but then smiles. "Oh hi" She says while hanging up the phone. "Hi Angel, I'm sorry I just missed you." I respond and she jumps into my arms. "I missed you too" She kisses me before getting down

"It should only take like 10-15 minutes okay" She walks to her room. "How about I wait in the car and you meet me down there?" I ask and she agrees. I make it halfway back to my car when I see my mother calling me.

"Hello Mama" I greet. "Axel Quinn Salvatore" She voices and I stiff at my full name coming out of her mouth. "Why didn't you tell me you have a girlfriend?" She asks and I roll my eyes. "I'm going to kill Alec" I states. "Nonesense, it was Arya." She laughs and I make a shocked face.