Chapt 33 ✦ Heartfelt

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I open the door and see Axel behind me. "I thought you had to go?" I say, waiting for Guzman to pick up the phone.

"You just did my job for me. I don't have anything to do so I want to hang out with my girlfriend." He says and I smile, opening the door for him to get in.

I walk to the kitchen, getting something to drink. Guzman finally picks up and we move my schedule around some.

I am so excited.

I turn around after getting off the phone, walking to Axel on the couch. I straddle him, playing with his hair. "I'm so excited" I exclaim and he slightly laughs at me.

"What? I love Spain and I get to meet your mom" I say but then it hits me. I have to meet his mom.

Shit his entire family.

I immediately get up, walking around the living room. "Here we go" He murmurs under his breath laughing.

"I have to meet your mom. Your entire family. What if they mainly speak spanish and I can't understand. Maybe I should learn spanish. I mean it can't be that hard right" I stammer walking back and forth until I'm met with Axel's chest.

"Angel, you will be fine."

Yeah he says that until someone asked me a question and I look stupid. I think I can learn some Spanish in a week.

At least the entry stuff.

"You don't have to do anything. Just show up" He smiles and I roll my eyes. Isn't there an app to teach you? I immediately grab my phone and look at apps.

"Come sit with me" He speaks in a low tone. I look up from my screen to see him, smiling at me.

"What's with the smile?" I cross my arms, leaning into my body a little bit.

"You are just very beautiful, especially when you are nervous" He compliments and I walk over and sit on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a quick peck.

"I think you are cute too." I smile and I go to kiss him but a sharp pain has me pausing. "Angel?" He calls me but I can't focus on him. I feel weird. My head hurts and my body is starting to hurt.

"Nora, what's going on?"

I stand up and grab my phone texting Nathan but I get no response. There's only one time, I'd ever call my mother willingly and it was for Nathan.

Only for him.

I dial her number and she picks up. Before she could say anything I cut her off. "Is Nathan with you?" I ask. "No. He's not. He was here earlier." As soon as her useless answer comes out, I hang up the phone.