Chapt 26 ✦ Hitman

As soon as he leaves the house, I get up and immediately turn off my location

As soon as he leaves the house, I get up and immediately turn off my location. I look in the bag that I brought alone and change. I put on some black leggings and a black shirt.

At least if I need to hide in a bush I'll be straight. I get dressed, grab my keys and go. I get in the car, driving to where he is. I make sure to not follow too close. I didn't want him to know I was following him.

After about 30 minutes, I get to a huge abandoned building. It was honestly creepy. There are like 7 guys outside. Axel goes up to the guys and they all start talking.

Maybe he just gambles or this is when he's friends sent busy.

Who am I to judge?

Sometimes Marina, Sienna, Leila and I stay out until the butt crack of dawn.

Before I can write it off as just gambling, I see weapons. Axel gets handed a gun, it's was huge. I had seen guns in the past but not enough to where I knew the different kinds.

Where would you even use that thing?

He shakes some hands before accepting the huge gun. Two more men, bring out two huge suitcases and walk them over. They sit them down and open them.

Oh my fucking god.

Both suitcases were filled with money. Axel squats down, takes out a pen and marks a few bills. I suppose he's trying to make sure they are real.

Where is all of this money coming from?

And why is he getting it?

The more I watch, the more I grow confused.

Axel walks back to his car and I wait until he starts his car to start mine. I was still far away to where he couldn't hear me but I can't be too careful.

He heads to another location and I follow. God this man travels a lot. I think to myself. Maybe all the money is for gas because fuck.

Axel gets to the top of a random parking garage. I park on the third highest floor before getting out the car. I walk up the stairs and try to see if I can tell what's happening.

As I'm walking up the stairs, I can feel my heart in my ass. Shit my stomach too. I was so nervous for what I would see. I wasn't scared, however whatever I see potentially could be something that I can't handle.

I don't know what I'm going to do with whatever I find out.

I get to the top floor and see Axel standing in front of a man, talking. I get behind a car, listening in on the conversation.

"Jackson, do you know why I'm here at 4 in the morning instead of comfy in my bed?" He asks and I'm assuming Jackson is in front of him.

"I told Ramsey, I would get his money"