Chapt 39✦ Punishment

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I can barley catch a breath as he kisses me roughly. The water still running, he leans behind me shutting off the water but his kisses don't stop.

His hand grip on my hips, pulling me closer to him. Our bodies still wet from our shower but that's not stopping him.

He slides his hands back up to my throat before breaking the kiss, roughly holding my head. . "Water Nora. Now." His tone was darker than usual. A gruffness to it that's usually not there.

He steps out the shower, drying himself off and I find myself grabbing a towel to go to the kitchen.

What was I doing?

Water. Right water. Water before I die in the best way possible.

I contemplate just walking into the room naked but for some reason that seems very vulnerable. I wrap the towel around me, chugging down some water.

I have no idea why I feel somewhat scared but I like it. Not knowing what's next.

I slowly creep into the room to see he's still in the bathroom. I take the time to put lotion on as I silently freak out.

The bathroom door opens and I freeze. I try not to but I just freeze. I slowly resume to rubbing lotion on my leg, just waiting. It's quiet and he isn't speaking and the anticipation is killing me.

That's when I feel his large hands wrap around my waist and drag me backwards taking the towel off with the simple movement.

"Axel!"

He doesn't respond. No, instead he just grabs my wrist and hand cuffs them to the head board. "Wait... I can't get out of these." I pull against the restraints as he lowly chuckles.

"That's the point Angel."

Dark and unforgiving.

"Spread your legs for me." My face is probably seeping red at the command. But I'm itching to see just how this will play out.

"And if I don't?" I lean my head back slightly against the headboard. "I'll tie them down. You can either choose to listen or this will only get worse for you." He walks towards a drawer and I squirm in my skin.

"Wait.. no. Okay." He stops his movements and turns his attention back to me. "Smart girl." He comments as he makes his way over to me.