Chapt 18 ✦ Labels

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

The fight was geting closer and closer and I was starting to get nervous. Although I know I can beat her its still the possible of losing to that crusty eyed bitch that racks my nerves.

I get up and immediatly hop in the shower. After my shower, I get out and text Axel that I just got out. I walk to my closet in my towel, trying to see what to put on and I hear a knock at the door. I walk to the door and look through the peep hole and see Axel standing ouside.

I am in a towel....

I open the door and he looks me up and down before speaking. "I'm sorry, I was in the area and thought maybe" He stammers still looking at my body and I can feel my cheeks get hot. "Yes, you can sit in here. I just have to find out what to wear." I say and he walks in. He takes a seat on the couch and I walk back to the closet.

I would say this is weird but I trust him in my house. I grunt loudly as I look through my clothes. "Everything okay, Angel?" He yells and I walk back out. "No, everything I own, my mother is going to comment on" I state and he stands up, walking over to me.

"If you already know shes not going to like anything you out on, fuck it. Dress for yourself. Not for her. She doesn't run your life." He says and I nod. "Wanna help?" I ask, reaching my hand out for him to take it. He takes it and I walk him to my closet.

"Your room is nice and clean" he states and I laugh. "Well yeah, I don't have OCD but I still like my shit to be clean. Clean room, clean mind" I state and we walk into the closet. "I think I understand why you can't decide." He says and I turn around to him. "what do you mean?" I ask.

"Id like to see you an any of these clothes so I'm not much of a help" He states and I laugh. "I think I'll go with this." I hold up a black dress with white lace all over it. "I think you'd look amazing in that." He states and I smile. He goes back to the living room and I change into my outfit.

I walk out and he looks at me smiling but doesn't say anything. "Well?" I ask and he snaps out of his thoughts. "You look lovely" He stands up and give me a kiss. I can't give over kissing him. His lips were just perfect, shit he was perfect.