Chapt 29 ✦ Emotions

It's been 4 days since I spoke to Axel and it sent me back in a spiral

I was doing good.

Training, drinking, crying and then sleep. But after talking to him, I can't get him out of my head. No matter how hard I try.

I wake up and I didn't have to train today so I settled for a glass of wine and some tv. I've been in the house the whole day, pretty much the last month.

A knock on the door rips my attention from the tv and towards the door. Once I open the door, Marina burst inside. "Hello to you too." I turn around, shutting the door.

"I know you're mad I lied..and I'm sorry. I know I should've told you. I just know how you are about Nathan and I didn't trust that you would take it easy. But I should have. I'm sorry but I can't keep living like this. You are my best friend. My oldest friend. The one person that I know no matter what has my back and I can't live without you. If that means that I can't have Nathan then It's fine. I'll figure it."

I grab her, giving her a hug. Letting her go as I round to the couch. "I forgive you and you don't have to break up with Nathan. I'm happy you guys are happy." I let out.

"You are?" She questions unsure and I nod. "I was going to call you. I've just been umm busy, with 90210." I state and she looks at me with a face.

A face telling me she knows everything.

"You know Leila and Sienna can't keep their mouths shut. and I've already talked to Axel." She comments and I look up at her.

"About?" I ask in hopes she'll tell me because the other girls will not let anything slip but she shakes her head. "Nope, That is between me and him." She says and I whine.

"How are you feeling?" She folds her arms waiting for me to answer and I shrug.

"I miss him but how do I know he won't do this shit again?" I ask and she then shrugs at me. "That's where the trust factor comes in Nora." She responds and I shake my head.

"Nora, besides this has he done anything else? Cheat? Play you? Admitting to doing anything?" She inquired and I shake my head no.

"Did he treat you properly?"

"Yes"

"You know I'm always going to be blunt with you. You are letting your emotions cloud your judgment." She lets out as harsh and brutal as possible. "The only thing that's stopping you from being with him right now..... Is you." I cross my arms, looking to the side.

"You are scared. Scared to be too attached to him." She says and I close my eyes.

She was right. I've never loved anyone before. This was something completely new to me and I was scared shitless. I didn't like the feeling. I walk around her, sitting on the couch. She sits across from me as I turn to look at her.