Chapt 8 ✦ Friend Zoned

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"God, I shouldn't drink anymore" I groan out loud. I sit up slowly, grabbing the back of my head. "Fuck" I groan again and Marina sits up a little.

"Why are you screaming?" She coughs and I let out a dry laugh. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror trying to get myself together.

I look at my lip and see a small bite mark. That's when all the memories of last night roll in.

He bite my lip.

I can't describe what I am feeling because I don't know what I was feeling.

I could still taste him. Everything about him was a turn on for me.

I bite my bottom lip, smiling. 'This man really bit me. I get my clothes and put them on. I walk back into my bedroom and see the girls still sleeping.

"Make sure you text me when y'all get home" I yell before I walk out the door. I drive to the gym and immediately start training with Guzman.

"Fuck" I grab my stomach, looking for a trash can. He grabs a trash can and holds it up for me. I throw up and he laughs again. "Who told you to get drunk?"  He teases.

"Whatever" I grunt and he puts his pads down. "What's going on" He asks and I turn away from him. "I'm fine, stomach just hurts that's all." I turn to see he didn't believe me. He stood there with his arms crossed.

"I basically raised you for the past 8 years. I know when something is on your mind" He states and I roll my eyes. "What do you think about me dating?"

"Dating?!"

"Yes dating"

"Oh I see where this conversation is going"

"What?" I ask with my hands up. "If you are talking about distractions, you are very capable of handling the two. Unless there's a reason why you don't want to." He looks at me for an answer.

"I don't know. I think I'm just afraid of falling for someone. Or being so drawn to someone that no matter what I'm still there. I'm used to being a"

"People pleaser. Like your mother" He states and I nod my head. "There's a guy and I think I'm starting to like him. What do I do?" I ask and he laughs.

I don't understand what's so funny.

"When was the last time you were in a relationship?" I look around trying to think. "Umm I don't think I've ever had any real connections with anyone" I say and he rubs his head.

"You are just new to this. If he asks you out on a date, say yes and see how it goes. If you like him by the end of it, just go with the flow. I'm sure you have been with other people so just don't cheat."