Chapt 22 ✦ Ex's and Oh's

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I wake up and look over to Nora sleep next to me. She was so beautiful. Her hair was everywhere and she looked so peaceful.

I get up and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth. This girl is going to fuck with my head. That was too good. Everything about it and now I can't get her body out of my face. 

Her moans.

I wanted the first time we had sex to be great and it was.....but now I want to break her. I wanted to push her to her limits. I can't wait to see tears fall from her beautiful face.

I walk out and quietly go to the kitchen. I start to make some breakfast, making sure I'm not too loud. I turn on my phone checking all of my notifications as I cook.

After about 30 minutes of cooking she walks out in my shirt. The shirt was long coming right above the knees.

I want to rip it off her.

"Good morning" She tries to say with a happy voice. "Not a morning person" I laugh. "You didn't have to make me breakfast" She smiles and I grab a plate.

"I know but I wanted to." I respond as I load her plate up. I place it in front of her and give her some orange juice that I purposely bought for her.

What is this girl doing to me...

She takes a bite and I'm guessing it's good because she's quiet. She continues to eat her food and drink the rest of her juice. I eat my food and when she finally finishes she looks at me with those big brown eyes.

"Can you make me food more often?" She asks and I laugh. "Sure Angel." I respond and she walks I've to me kissing me. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?" I ask and she smiles.

"Yes, I did. Very much so" She giggles and so catch myself smiling at her. She was perfect and she was mine. Mine to taint. Mine to keep.

She turns her phone back on checking all of her missed notifications. "The car people called me" She says before calling them back. She walks over to the living room, walking around and talking.

I watch her as she spins around as she talks to the people on the other line. She's become dangerously close to me. All of my thoughts were consumed by her.

Her smile.

Her actions.

Just her.

When I'm not around her, I want her. After shooting Kate, I thought she would've had a bad reaction but she didn't really seem to care. Although she was the only target, I enjoyed killing because of what she did to her.