Chapt 23 ✦ Feelings

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

"SIENNA" Leila yells as she looks for her brush. "Yes" Sienna screams back. "Where is my brush?" She yells and they start bickering back and forth.

"GIRLS!" I yell and they both stop arguing as a Marina laughs from the kitchen. "Shut up Marina" I yell and she laughs louder. I walk into the kitchen after getting dressed to go out.

"How are you after the whole Justin thing?" Marina asks me. "I'm okay, I just. I don't understand why he had to act out like that." I tell her and she nods.

"Well it's good Axel was there." She says and I smile. "Yeah" I smile and she makes a face. "What's that face?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Nothing" I say and she gasp. "Did you have sex?" I nod my head and she squeals like a child. "Ugh shut up" She starts rolling the blunt.

"It was amazing. Everything was perfect." I smile and she gets excited for me. "So this guy....who is he? Do I know him?" I ask and she nods her head no.

However she looks like she's lying.

"Okay well, let's smoke" I say, changing the subject and the other girls come in.

After smoking 3 blunts, I think I'm finished.

"Okay let go" Sienna says and Marina grabs another blunt as we go to the car. "Marina are you trying to kill us?" Leila asks and she laughs. "Yes" She responds and we all groan as we get in the car.

We arrive at the club after smoking the other blunt in the car

We arrive at the club after smoking the other blunt in the car. To say I was high was an understatement. I could barely stay focused on anything and my stomach hurts from laughing too much.

We get inside and I decided on not drinking. We dance and party for a while. I always loved partying with my girls. I felt like it was such a relief.

I look over seeing Zach and Damien at one of the booths. I probably should get used to talking to them seeing they are involved with my friends and they are friends of Axel.