Thanksgiving

Blake's caressed Meredith's naked back, she smiled at the goosebumps forming in it's wake. "It's too early to wake up." Groaned Meredith groggily "stop staring.."

Blake smirked "how do you know I'm staring?" She asked laying soft kisses on Meredith's back.

"I can feel your eyes.." Meredith moaned out.

Blake chuckled against the naked skin "You fell asleep and I didn't even get a reward for such a great massage.." she mumbled against the soft skin "I think I should take what I'm due.."

Meredith groaned at the feeling of Blake's lips against her skin, her stomach stirred with the beginnings of arousal "You didn't take me out for our second date.. we have rules." Mumbled Meredith as she flipped and laid on her back. With her perky breasts on display. Blake stared at the sight for a short while before letting her eyes move up. She met Meredith's amused gaze.

"I don't know why you're so fascinated with my breasts, yours are bigger." She pointed out to the shirt straining against Blake's breasts.

Blake licked her lips, her eyes darkened slightly "Maybe I just love yours.." she paused and leaned down and laid soft kisses around Meredith's nipple " they're perfect, they fit right in my hands.." she murmured "and I haven't touched them in such a long time.." she said gently tugging Meredith's pert nipple between her fingers "Let me have my fun woman."

Moaned moaned, her panties started getting damp at the feeling "We have to get to the hospital.. and I don't have any clothes here.." she breathed out pushing Blake's shoulder gently. "Take me out and you'll get your fun Dr.Carmichael.. we have rules " She promised

Blake groaned "Rules are made to be broken.." she whined "or maybe bent?"

Meredith shook her head "No.. now let me up, I need a shower .." she pushed back the satin sheets "and why does your sheets feel like it's made out of heaven?"

Blake looked at the sheets "I'm not sure, Alex and I went to the store and I asked for comfortable sheets, they gave me this.." she paused "I think it's Italian or something."

Meredith huffed a laugh "You're such a trust fund baby.."

Blake leaned back and watched Meredith disappear around the small petition to the shower "I need a shower like this" she called a bit louder over the water.

"Can I join? Or is that breaking the rules?" She called back.

"We both know we'll do more than showering.. babe." Blake smirked at the pet name

"Oooh babe? Nice I'm definitely moving up" she joked and got out of the bed " cute ass by the way."

Meredith's happy laughter filled the room and Blake couldn't stop smiling.

"God I love her."

••••••••

They were driving to work, the sun hadn't even come out Blake looked over at her passenger appreciating the sight "The way that Gucci look on you amazing, but nothing can compare to when you're naked.." she sang out..

Meredith blushed slightly trying to ignore the fluttering she felt at Blake's husky voice "Thanks for the clothes, I didn't want the hospital to think I had a one night stand somewhere , you didn't want to drive to my place." She shrugged "The jeans though" she looked at the length "a bit too long.."

"I didn't want to deal with a annoyed Izzy." She mumbled "She's pissed at Alex and because I'm Alex's best friends that automatically transfers to me.." she rolled her eyes "Ridiculous."

Meredith hummed "it's thanksgiving.." she paused "what are your plans?"

"Mom and dad are flying out, we're having a dinner.." she paused and glanced at Meredith "Do you uh want to come?"