I will survive

We've all heard the same. It's one of those things we've learned in seventh grade science class. Adapt or die.

Exam room

Blake murmured softly in my ear "shh babygirl.." which was harder then you could imagine, here we were in a exam room in the middle of the day,Blake had two angled fingers inside of me, while her thumb rubbed periodic circles around my clit.

"Blake.." I hissed "We have rounds..oh god.." I muttered. Blake placed soft kisses in my neck before biting down.. and creating her personal road map of hickeys.

Blake moved up to my ear while continued her slow torturous thrusts "Don't come until I tap your hips." She commanded. I was about to ask she what she meant, why could she just tell me but she dropped to her knees and pulled down my scrub pants giving her access to the place she'd been fingering moments ago, I bit my lip when I felt her tongue on me.

Talking, making any sound would most likely get us caught, considering how busy this floor was, coming was a bad idea, whenever Blake got into this mood, it meant to follow her orders or get punished and I wasn't looking to get punished, orgasm denial was not pleasant..

I bit her lip hard trying to stifle my moans as Blake pushed her tongue inside me while rubbing small circles on the bundle of nerves.. I needed to come, I did , and I was about to break when Blake tapped my hips and I covered her mouth stopping myself from screaming out in pleasure as she came down , my body trembled and my knees gave in but Blake caught me in her arms and kissed my head softly "I've got you baby.." she murmured soothingly..

"How do you feel now?" Blake asked.

I blinked and pulled her into a soft kiss, still able to taste myself on her tongue "Better.. relaxed.." I murmured against her lips.

Blake smiled "Good.. we have a meeting with the social worker later."

I blinked "Oh god.."

Blake laughed and hugged me tighter "Calm down darling, she'll ask us a couple of questions, determine whether we're sane enough and then she'll be on her way.."

I shook my head "don't laugh at me Blake, my mother was as nurturing as a steak knife."

Adapting isn't easy, though. You have to fight your competition, fend off their attacks, and sometimes, you have to kill.

Blake pressed her forehead against my own "You're nothing like your mother sweetheart."

I sighed worried "I don't know anything about making lunches or Halloween costumes. Good moms make Halloween costumes"

Blake was biting her lip most likely to stifle more laughter and I tucked my face into her neck, not able to stop the tears building up in my eyes, being a mom was scary, having a hostile uterus paused that for a moment, but now we were getting ready to adopt a baby, a human being, a real crying, pooing baby.. it scared the hell out of me.. "I'm going to be a bad mom, and you'll be the cool mom, our kids will love you but hate me.. because I can't make them Halloween costumes.

Blake wrapped her arms tighter around me "Our children will adore you, you'll be the mom your mother never was. And you can sew, we'll make them sucky costumes together and once they see it and flinch we'll take them to the store and use all that money in our account to buy them the best damn halloween costume on the block.."

I looked at Blake, her eyes were bled with sincerity , again, I had to wonder just how lucky I was that she loved me, I did so many things to make her run, I hurt her , I failed to appreciate everything she did for me... for us.. god I really need to start showing her "I love you.. I love you more than all the oceans , more than all the stars in space.. and I don't show you that all too much but I'll get better because I'm so lucky that I get to call you my wife.."