Chapter 2- Jimin Status

January 1st, 2016:

I woke up with a slight headache to see Yoongi still in bed in the same position as last night. I see it's 9:37 in the morning on their alarm clock, this was the latest I had woken up in months and it felt amazing. I hear noises from the kitchen and slowly get up to not wake Yoongi up.

"Stop tasting, there won't be any food left," I hear Hoseok say sternly.

I close the door softly and see Seokjin, Hoseok, and Taehyung in the kitchen. Only Seokjin had a shirt on. Hoseok was cooking something while Taehyung was holding chopsticks, obviously trying to steal whatever Hoseok was cooking.

"Y/N," Taehyung says smiling, "good sleep?"

"Yeah, really good," I smile back, trying to see what Hoseok was cooking.

"Good," Seokjin says standing, "now it's my turn, don't come looking for me".

He goes into his room and closes the door. You could hear him throwing himself on the bed. He had obviously had a rough night on the couch, he was probably too big for it now Y/N was thinking without the fog of alcohol.

"Pajeon?" Hoseok asks, with a bit between chopsticks he pointed at me. I gladly open my mouth and take the pancake.

"I'm assuming everyone else is asleep?" I ask.

"Yeah, passed out," Taehyung nods, putting the pan in the sink.

"You guys really got to clean up," I comment, looking at their full sink and piles of shoes and clothes in the living room.

"Trust me, I try," Hoseok sighs, "you going back to your dorm or staying here till Sejin-hyung comes to pick us up?"

"I think I'll stay here if that's ok," I say, sitting down at their dining room table with Taehyung and Hoseok with the pajeon in between us all, "probably call Yoona-unnie and ask if the police have made progress though".

Hoseok and Taehyung both look at each other with knowing looks.

"I don't think much would've happened between yesterday and today Y/N," Hoseok says, "Yoona-noona will call you when there's something new".

"I just hope no one finds out about this," I say, voicing my deepest fear, "I don't want another scandal... maybe I should be nicknamed the scandal queen".

"Don't say that," Taehyung is quick to reprimand me, "no one's going to find out and we'll all be able to move on soon. I know it".

"Have you told Tim?" Hoseok questions, "and your family"

"... No, I haven't," I say, suddenly realizing that I should probably tell them, "It just slipped my mind. I've been so caught up with collateral damage and keeping it together... I'll tell them don't worry. That is if Sejin-oppa hasn't already told my dad. I swear Sejin-oppa talks to my dad more than I do, they would be best pals if my dad lived in Seoul".