Chapter 48- ARMY's Love

Underlined = English

September 15th:

Tim had texted throughout the day, and I had told him I couldn't call right now, that it wasn't anything serious, and that I'd call him later.

I finally got to my dorm late at night and called him after I'd changed and taken a shower.

'Hey," he answered looking a little concerned, "how you doing?"

"Umm," I hum, unsure whether I should come straight out with it, "... not great, to be honest," I chuckle lowly, deciding to be truthful.

"Why? What's going on?" he asks, now fully concerned.

"Ummmm, well... you know.... You know that guy that I talked to you about?" I say, hating having to recount this again, but I knew he needed to know.

"The stalker?" he answers, his eyebrows furrowed with worry.

"Yeah, him," I say slightly shakily, "well, he was definitely stalking me," I chuckle trying to relieve the tension I was making. It felt harder to tell Tim this than anyone else. I hadn't known him for as long as everyone else and there were higher chances of him leaving because of it.

"How do you know? What happened?" he questions again.

"Well... he ummm you see..." I stumble over my words.

"Y/N, did he do anything to you?" Timothée asks, now extremely worried.

I nod, biting my lip in shame.

"It was nothing major, nothing too bad," I say, trying to make it seem like he shouldn't be freaking out or anything.

"Did he touch you in any way? Are you okay?" he pushes, nonetheless.

"It was just a... he... kissed me, that's it," I finally let out.

"Oh my gosh Y/N, I... I don't know what to say," he says shocked, "do the boys know?".

"Yeah, they all know, the police know, I'm... I'm pressing charges," I nod.

"Good," he states, "how about you? How are you taking this? Have you seen your therapist".

"I will yeah," I reassure him, "and I'm dealing, you know. It's better than the last time I think..."

"The last time?" he says confused, "he's done this before?"

"No, not him," I sigh, realising I had never told him about the first time something like this had happened, "it was, well, another stalker," I let out a dry laugh, "it's been a couple of years now".