Chapter 14- Fire MV Shooting

April 17th, 2016:

We were at the last fan meeting of the many we had had over several days. It had been nice meeting fans again after a couple of months of only interacting with them over Twitter and V-live.

I was waiting for the fan with Jungkook, who was the member beside me, to come over so I picked up the free mic.

"Are you all excited about the warmer weather?" I ask given that today was unseasonably warm.

Everyone shouted yes, but I saw one fan shake her head vigorously.

"Why do you not want it?" I ask smiling, pointing at her.

"I don't look good in shorts," she blushes.

"Oh, that's fair. Not everyone is comfortable with dresses and shorts," I nod understanding, "before debut, I used to just be comfortable in casual loungewear".

Fans chuckle with me and the girl that had been with Jungkook comes over to me.

"Hello," I smile, taking her poster. Given this wasn't a comeback fan meeting we were signing posters unless fans brought albums for us to sign.

"Hi," the fan smiles back, "could you write your best piece of advice in my notebook? I've been trying to collect as much wisdom so that I can feel better when I get down".

"Wow, that's so smart," I say looking at the notebook, "not sure I'm the wisest person though".

I go to an empty page and write the first piece of advice that popped into my head that I thought might not have already been given: ask for help, it's always better to do it with other people than alone.

"It's the first thing that popped into my mind, I'm sure the other members will give better advice," I chuckle handing the book back to her.

"No, it's great, thank you," she beams.

I wave at her as she moves on and focus my attention on the next person.

"Hello," I say, opening up their album Jungkook handed me.

"It's for my friend that lives in Brazil," the girl explains, "could you write to Maria?"

"Of course," I nod, signing and then adding "to Maria" with a heart.

"I also got you a present," she says, taking a stuffed cat that resembled Tintin (Family cat), "did you know Tintin has his own Twitter fan page... you should post more about him".

"Oh my gosh, no I didn't," I laugh, "I've only posted about him a few times, I didn't think there was enough content for fan page".

I see Sejin's hand appear beside me to indicate to the fan that she had to move on. I wave and tell her I'd post more of Tintin. I then hand Sejin the stuffed animal which he put into one of my two boxes for gifts. Since the stuffed toy film camera incident, I didn't want to keep any stuffed animals in my apartment before they were checked by the company, so I had a separate box where all the stuffed toys were put into.