Chapter 42- Do You Still Love Me?

September 10th, 2016:

RECAP:

I feel my phone vibrate and see it light up. I pick it up expecting it to be a text from Timothée saying "I love you" or "we'll figure things out, don't worry", but instead it was from Jongin.

Jongin: Hey :)

Jongin: U available for dinner on the 12th?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N: Yeah, but aren't you in Japan then?

Jongin: We'll be back by the evening, but this is fro Krystal

Jongin: Krystal is too shy to actually set up a dinner between you two 🙄

Y/N: Oh, ok

Y/N: Yeah, I'm free I think

Jongin: Great! I'll let her know!

Y/N: It'll have to be a little late in the evening tho

Y/N: We're rehearsing for our comeback, and it's Namjoon oppa's birthday

Jongin: No problem

Jongin: I just want you two to finally meet

Jongin: I feel like you'd genuinely get along

Y/N: Let me know when/where and I'll be there :)

I close my phone and go to wash up in the bathroom. I thought it was strange she had reached out and admitted to her biased thinking, a very brave thing to do, and was now too shy to ask if we could go get dinner together, especially considering she had already suggested in her previous texts. However, I didn't know her and maybe this was just how she was.

---------------------------------------------

September 12th, 2016:

I got to the studio early to be able to surprise Namjoon with the no-bake cake I had made for the first time. I was really wishing it didn't taste horrible, because as it was, it looked good so far.

I go to my locker and open it. I put my school bag in since I would have to attend later. I then look for one of the scrunchies I kept in the locker for easy access. I usually had 2 in a basket I had put at the bottom that also contained two combs, a brush, a couple of hair claws, and some bobby pins. However, now I only saw one. There was something about knowing I always had a backup that made me feel comfortable and so I checked my bags to make sure I didn't leave the other one in one of those, but I couldn't find it. The more I dug around in my locker, I noticed I was also missing one of my razors I used when showering, a pair of socks, and worryingly one of my very old notebooks from pre-debut that I had written everything ranging from random lists, my thoughts, or some lyrics. I couldn't quite remember everything I had put in it, but even if there wasn't anything that bad, it was still my private notebook I wanted to keep to myself.

"Hey, what's going on?" I recognise Jimin's voice from behind me.

I turn around and realise I had practically dumped everything from my locker out trying to find the missing things and see if anything else was missing.