Chapter 36- ISAC Chuseok 2016

Author's Note at the End :)

August 29th, 2016:

We were shooting ISAC yet again. We were part of team B with EXID, Hur Young-ji, Melody Day, and Snuper. However, we had sat ourselves so that we were near Gfriend and Mamamoo.

I was only participating in the 60m this time, but Jeonghwa had a plan to get me to participate in the archery competition with EXID. The boys were doing archery, wrestling, and the 4 x 100m. Taehyung wasn't here because he was shooting his drama, but we had brought a fan with his face on it. I had also brought pom poms with me since I was mostly just going to be a cheerleader today.

Namjoon and Seokjin had been in the futsal at the beginning of the day, but Seokjin got elbowed in the face and had to go to the hospital because the bleeding wouldn't stop. Therefore we would only be 6 today. He had called us on his way to reassure us he was ok since only Namjoon was there when it happened.

"Go home and rest after," I say behind Yoongi who was holding the phone.

"I'll cover for you in the archery," Yoongi added, "don't worry about anything".

"Have fun guys. Sorry, I couldn't be there," he waved sadly.

"Don't be sorry!" Jimin said disapprovingly, "just worry about getting better".

-----------------------------------

We were now in the gymnasium to start the day off properly.

"We'll be starting with the woman's 60m," the director announces through the speakers.

Yuju from Gfriend, Binnie from Oh My Girl, Chaeyoung from Twice, Eunseo from Cosmic Girls, and Jeonghwa from EXID were the finalist in the 60m with me.

"Watch yourself," Jeonghwa winks, "I'm not going to go easy".

"It'll make beating you even sweeter," I smirk.

"Good luck Yuju," I wave.

I bow to all the other contestants and get ready. I take a deep breath, close my eyes, and wait for the gun to go off.

"Go Y/N!" I could hear Jungkook shouting.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Jimin was shouting, jumping up and down.

The gun goes off and I start sprinting, eyes focused on the wall ahead of me. The competitive spirit in me was coming out. I'd always made it to the podium in this category, I wasn't about to stop that streak. I could hear ARMY screaming my name, encouraging me to push harder.

It ended so quickly. From what I could tell, I had been competing with Binnie and Yuju, but I wasn't sure how it had ended.

"Y/N of BTS in first place with Yuju of Gfriend in a very close second," the director announces, "Binnie of Oh My Girl is in a comfortable third".