Chapter 41- Happiness and Uncomfortable Silence

September 9th, 2016:

Yesterday, after my prank, we filmed the dance with me in the boots and I filmed a scene with Taehyung under a white, light sheet. I was in a white, see-through in some places, dress while he was in a robe. Throughout the MV it was supposed to seem like Taehyung was devil-like and I was angel-like.

We had finished filming all the group and individual shoots today, except mine. All the boys, other than Jimin and Taehyung had gone home. The 95 liners wanted to watch me film my scene because it involved me, yet again, on a horse.

"Oh, is this Silver again?" I coo when I see the horse walk in.

We were shooting me walking in the museum hall set on the horse.

"Yes, she's very happy to be with you again," the handler smiles, "she was very comfortable with you last time".

"And me with her," I smile back, taking the reins from them.

I was in the same white dress I had been in for the sheet shoot with Taehyung. The handler gives me a leg up and I climb on Silver's back.

"Ah, there's just something about being on a horse," I beam, petting Silver's mane.

"You look at home," Jimin says, staying a bit to the side unsure.

"I wish I could ride a horse too," Taehyung pouts, stroking Silver's neck.

"Can you ride bareback?" Sejin asks, obviously knowing the answer.

"No..." Taehyung says, continuing to pout.

"And that's why you can't," Sejin says, grabbing him away so we could start filming, "we can be sure Y/N knows what she's doing, you still have a bit of learning to do".

We film for 10-15 minutes me going around the room and walking in. It was extremely silent as we were doing this and as soon as the director yelled cut and people started moving the camera and lights loudly, Silver got spooked. She rapidly shifted her weight to the right and started trotting away, snorting.

"Everyone stop!" the handler shouted as I got Silver to circles and gently pet her neck to calm her down.

"You're ok," I whisper as she goes back down to a walk.

"You dealt with that well," the handler says coming over with some treats.

"That was scary," Jimin says as he and Taehyung come over when cameras begin to move again, "how did you manage to stay on?"

"I don't know, it just happened," I chuckle.

"That's why Taehyung can't ride horses in our music videos," Jimin laughs, bringing Taehyung in a side hug.

"I don't know, I might have stayed on," he says shyly.

"Ok Y/N, you ready?" the director called out.