Vampire 1.1: Rank C

Vampires and Humans. 

Two species that had nothing and everything to do together. Humans were Vampire's food. However, Humans outnumbered Vampires. 

There were approximately thrice as much humans as Vampires. 

To avoid any more bloodbaths, after several wars occurred, the leading party of each species decided to sign a peace treaty and an agreement. Vampires would be assigned a supply. 

However, the supply had to agree and be protected from other vampires by the one in charge. 

The contract was recognized once the Vampire had given a precious object of his to his supply. Supplies were usually numerous. 

Why? 

Because the legends on vampires were true except the one telling they burnt under sunlight.

Vampires were gorgeous, had an unrivaled strength and speed and grew at the same speed as human. Nonetheless, they kept a rather beautiful appearance against the human one. 

Of course, Humans and Vampires didn't all agree with the treaty. 

For some Humans, Vampires were true monsters, full of hunger and ill intent towards humankind. For some Vampire, humans shouldn't be considered as more important as animals or merchandise. 

Both vision were owned by a minority. However, it enthralled the creation of the Hunter organization. Hunters chased and killed E Vampires or criminals who had killed their supply or didn't respect their contract. 

E Vampires were vampires who went crazy and didn't control themselves anymore. They were extremely dangerous and their thirst and love for risks was tripled compared to a normal vampire.

Vampires also had a hierarchy of some sort. The ancient blood lines were the lawful leader of all vampires. 

They were five ancient families: Kim, Jeon, Jung, Min and Park. 

The latter being the leader of all five. 

Why? Their family carried the Original: the first ever vampire. 

Supplies chosen by the ancient blood lines were all high class human nobles or at least part of the aristocracy. They were heavily protected and had rights that normal human citizen didn't have. 

Humans were also classified on their own: their rank witnessed the classification of their blood. 

Several ranks of blood existed: A, B, C and S. 

S supplies were extremely rare and represented an extremely sweet blood. They hadn't been an S rank in forever as they were usually heavily wanted and easily killed. Then followed 'A' ranks who were either Dukes or Counts of high in the aristocracy.

 Viscount and Marques usually owned a B blood and normal citizen had a mix of all of them. C ranks were the worst of the worst. Vampires never had a C supply or it was extremely rare. In fact, why couldn't Vampire fall for C rank humans? It happened. 

Once every century at most.

The choice of a food supply wasn't as easy as it seemed. That was why the Academy was created. The Academy reunited people from all background from their 13th year of life to their 20th for the first cycle and then from their 20th to their 24th. 

It could seem really late, but at the end all vampires had a supply in who they had faith and could share a comfortable life with. They were rarely lovers and more of friends. However, especially for girls, it was generally a one sided love. 

Several Academies existed around the world. Academies were ranked of course according to their test results. At the end of the first cycle, vampires and humans were attributed to an academy that could be on the other side of the world.