Mafia 4.2 Growing together...or apart?

The next morning, you wake up next to Jimin curled around you. Hoseok is quietly seating on the window seat, reading the newspaper. A small smile adorning his lips. Even when the morning light is almost blinding you, the only thing you're able to do is admire his smile.

Hoseok is a gorgeous human being. It's undeniable. All the Dahlia leader had their own charms. They were all attractive.

"Morning sunshine." Hoseok smiled at you as you blushed being caught staring right at him.

A small movement of yours stirs Jimin's up, who curls further around you. Embracing you closely.

"Morning." You mumble as you sigh. "What have you planned for the day?"

"My plans aren't important sunshine. Yours on the other hand, will be quite a handful."

You frown. What does that even mean?

It's only at breakfast that you understand why. You have one more person to link with. It's Yoongi. The planner of the group that you met only shortly before. The male clearly said that he would link with you today, but he has no plans to tell you when. Usually, just like Namjoon, they all touched your mark right away and just spend the day with you.

Yoongi is unpredictable.

"We're spending the whole day together." He announces.

"I know." You don't have any idea what he has planned.

"It's not going to be very fascinating for you." He adds "But it has to be done."

It has to be done. Like a chore. You grimace inside yourself. You'll classify Yoongi in the Jin and Taehyung category aka 'I have to do it anyway even if it is annoying' category. You bid goodbye to the others as you follow Yoongi to his 'lab'. Hoseok didn't tell you much about it just that they rarely were allowed inside.

"Sit wherever."

The room is crazy. It's full of computer screens. A wall full of them, showing different cameras all around the HQ and other sketchy areas of the city. A big chair is on the middle with a huge mess of papers. Yoongi sits down and pays no attention to you as you look around every details.

One thing that you notice despite the ambient mess, is that the place is clean. The floor is almost reflecting you. A small sofa is on the side and you decide on seating there for now. Observing him first should be the most efficient thing of getting to know him.

However, Yoongi is quiet.

He doesn't move.

He observes.

Takes notes.

But his face is blank.

It's quite destabilizing honestly.

After two hours of doing nothing, you sigh.

"Are you bored?" He asks

Of course!

"Do you need help?" You decide instead of confirming the fact that you're hell bored.

"You have a tendency to avoid questions and answer them with other questions."

Says the man who just didn't answer my question. Funny guy.

"I admit that I'm bored." You sigh as you cross your legs "If I could help you with anything then that would be-"

Then one of the screens catches your attention as you stop middle sentence. It's Jin standing in front of someone who just pissed himself. The man is crawling away on the ground. Jin is unmoving and calm. Although, you can't see his expression, a shiver of fear runs through your back. You want to look away. You need to look away. But you don't.