Hybrid 15.8: This is the end

"Morning." I stretched. Yoongi pulled me against his chest. It had been a week since I've been living back with the guys. I explained the situation to my parents. To my friend humans and hybrids and everything was once again back on track. Except a slight change, the guys had been...clingy. Touchy. Enticing.

"Morning, flower." Yoongi kissed the top of my head.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked as I sat up. Yoongi remained quiet, observing me. It took me at least a dozen seconds to realize that I had taken my shirt off during the night. I pulled my arm over my chest and scrambled to get my pajama top back "Pervert."

Yoongi had admired his mate's body avidly. He just wanted to squeeze her plump forms. He wanted to mark the soft skin. Melody grabbed Jimin's white shirt that he had left there after diving under the blanket.

"He had to deal with something Justice told him to." Yoongi reveals as he doesn't apologize for starring at his mate "And you didn't need to hide. You're truly beautiful." He liked the blush appearing on her cheeks. Spreading wider as he complimented her more.

"Breakfast!" Namjoon called out.

"Coming!" I spoke back.

I stepped outside of the bed and that's when Yoongi realized that she had been entirely naked. Jimin's shirt barely rode under her ass. His breath hitched. However, his mate was too sleepy to realize it. Yoongi stood up, grabbed one of her short as he followed her out. He wanted to see the others' reaction after all. He wouldn't be the only one suffering.

"Good morning." Melody wished as she walked towards the kitchen. Namjoon who was reading the newspaper drinking his coffee looked at Yoongi with a raised eyebrow.

"What are you reading?" Melody asked him as she stepped behind him. The hybrid didn't straighten as she slumped over his shoulder, back hugging him. The shirt rode up half her ass and Taehyung who had just come down the stairs tightened his grip on the wood railing. Immediately seeing it.

"There seems to have some news about..." Namjoon told her about recent events.

"Why are you stopped in the middle of...oh." Jungkook followed Taehyung's eyes and froze in the exact same position.

Hoseok who helped Jin carrying the different plates towards the kitchen froze.

"You guys are alright?" I asked straightening up and the shirt fell back down. Hoseok opened his mouth. Closed it. "Hobi?" She approached him and Hoseok tightened his grip on the dish.

"It's hot, princess." He told her.

"Oh." She thought he was talking about the plate "Quickly put it down." She grabbed it "Hobi, you're exaggerating it's not that hot."

That's when Namjoon finally realized the situation. His breath hitched as Melody leaned down. The shirt rid up her hips. Jin who had just arrived within the room let the plate he had in his hand fall to the ground.

"Jinnie, are you alright?" Melody sprang towards him and looked at his hand. The puma hybrid looked flabbergasted at his human mate and then at the panther.

'She did not realize.' Yoongi mouthed with a small grin.

"Jinnie?" She repeats, hissing herself on her tippy toes.

"Baby." Jimin's voice made Melody turn around and smile brightly. Jimin took his jacket off and put it around her hips. Melody frowned, then slowly she focused on herself and started to blush profusely.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I really didn't realize." She stuttered looking at all of her mates. Jimin who was just in a bad moved was surprised to see his older friends stare at their mates his unhidden hunger. He had quickly seen why, letting a minute or two go by to also enjoy the sight and finally covered her.