Hybrids 11.2: Nesting

Waking up was the hardest part of all. I stirred due to the ambient noise. I looked to my right and a huge black form was cuddled beside me. Mentally, I took notes not to scream before taking a deeper breath and looking to my left, to see a similar form cuddled against my sides. 

I looked to the ceiling.

What was happening?

What had happened?

More importantly, why?

I don't think I can remember the last time I fell asleep this easily. I was always tired as hell. I always was sick because of my insomnia. My body got drastically weaker because of this sleeping problem. 

I put an arm on my eyes. 

I'm not dreaming.

The fact that they are panthers beside me and a tiger in front of the door isn't a dream either.

There is almost no light inside the room, so it's very hard to tell the time. I sit up slowly and there is no movement beside me. I feel like I'm part of another dimension. The yellow light comes from a small lamp, shining on the bedside of my room. 

I know this light since I've been spending sleepless night reading books with this light.

Causing me to have glasses, because it was definitely not bright enough.

I notice no forms on the perfectly made bed. The three cat-like predators are the only one there. No wolves. No cheetah. 

No snow panther in sight. I take a sharp breath in when I realize that my legs aren't awake yet.

Shit.

The pros of having a weak body I guess...

A shift in the room attracts my eyes towards the door. The tiger is gone. My mind becomes blank. However, I need to suppress a scream when I feel a presence behind me. However, Taehyung doesn't speak. I take a breath in and a breath out.

"My legs are asleep." I whisper "I need...I need the toilet." I admit embarrassed

At first, for a few seconds there are no movements.

Then I'm being lifted from behind, hands on my hips. Oh my god, this guy got big hands. Sturdy hands. I mentally shake my mind away from inappropriate thoughts. Taehyung maintains me standing and I can feel the blood rush back in my legs. 

It's painful, but I'm used to it. A slower and less painful method would be to sit on a chair, but it is fine.

After a minute, I know that I can walk. And I really need the toilet.

"Thank you." I whisper again and I step towards the bathroom

Correction.

I try stepping towards the bathroom. But Taehyung doesn't let me go. I freeze. I don't know what hybrids that just got out of illegal fighting rings, could be up to.

"Please?" I add

"Come back." He says simply as he lets my hips go

I don't dare turn around and I step over the panther's carefully. I do my business and I put order to myself. I'm still tired, but I'm better. I definitely feel better. I brush my hair a little and decide to take a shower. I step under the warm spray of water and all my muscles relax.

It takes me 10 minutes and I step out of the shower, dry myself and take dry clothes that I have in a closet inside the bathroom. 

My hair are still damp. I step inside the room and I almost bump into Taehyung. I look up at him and he sniffs the air.