Ot7 x reader story 1 (oneshot)

Author's note:

This is a small story similar to the University stories of the first book. Thought of publishing it since it will take some time before I publish the werewolf story. There might be other like this. Tell me what you think!

"Look!" I heard several voice scream

I was in my freshman year in college majoring in business. I was a quiet person most of the time, but with fair amount of social skills and fair amount of friends. I could see the friends I had made on the entrance ceremony be as intrigued as I was. 

Turning around, I sighed and rolled my eyes. The seven boys walking together chatting with each other and not paying any mind to the world around them.

"Gorgeous"

"Whoa"

"So good looking"

"Who are they?" Jennie aske elbowing a second year who was also fawning over them

"Don't get your hopes up. These guys are all dating each other. Living together and they don't really mingle with other people or those are very rare." The second year exhaled with a smile "But they are so hot so nobody cares and just fangirls." She grinned at us

I remembered Jin's warning from this morning.

"We are popular at school and as you're not a fan of attention Princess, I don't think it's good for you to interact with us. I already talked to the other about this so don't worry." He had stated softly

Yes. I live with those 7 boys. Since I was a teenager in fact. My parents put me under Jin's care because I had nowhere else to go and couldn't go abroad with them. They died in an airplane crash and left Jin all the inheritance. I had nothing left, but Jin didn't abandon me and we continued living together. First, he met Namjoon and Yoongi. They were so cute together and we easily got along. Then Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung and finally Jimin. 

They were all poly naturally and more importantly they loved each other dearly. I never interfered with Jin's happiness because I knew he cared a lot about me and didn't hesitate to show it off. 

Note: the 6 other guys were the same.

"What do you think?" Soobin whispered in my ear

I glanced at the guy who slung an arm around my shoulder. I shrugged my shoulder and he grinned pulling me away. My eyes locked with Taehyung for a short moment and he had slightly narrowed them. 

I rolled my eyes at him and walked away to another table with my friends. Soobin was the one who talked to me first.

 He was also in a poly relationship with another guy I had talked to called Yeonjun while the other where still in their last year of high school.

"I'm hungry?" I grinned

"You... I can already feel you love eating." He smiled ruffling my hair "Let me get you something."

I waved him off and Jennie, Jisoo and I sat at the table. Yeonjun had of course gone with his boyfriend and made me smile. My phone buzzed and I glanced at it.

Cat: Who?

Me: What who?

Cat: That insect.

I glanced at the table seeing Yoongi looking at his phone. What did he mean by insect? It took me a second before realizing that he was talking about Soobin. I sighed.

Me: Soobin isn't an insect and he is in a poly relationship already. Seriously grumpy cat...

Cat: Who're you calling you grumpy cat?!