Hybrid 13.5: Truth untold

"I love you Caramel." I said and Taehyung chuffed again making me kiss his cheek.

"Doe" Jimin called weakly

Taehyung sat me on some fox's lap and I cupped Jimin's cheek before kissing his tears away. Then, I kissed Jimin with all the emotions I felt. 

The fear, the love, the need... He didn't hesitate a second to kiss back and I felt tears on both of my cheeks as I pulled away and put or forehead together.

"I love you so damn much Foxy." I said in a whisper

Jimin took a deep breath and hugged me like he would never let go. Taehyung chuffed and I saw him in Hoseok's embrace. Jimin was basically needing me to breath properly right now and I didn't blame it on him or anything. Namjoon looked at me and turned away. I frowned.

"Jimin" I said

It had been an hour since Namjoon had gone back to his room and Jimin was clutching to me for dear life. His grip didn't falter a single time as if I would disappear the next second.

"Jimin I need to go see Joon." His grip on my hips "Go to Yoongi, I'll be back in a minute." His eyes locked with mine

"You're not disappearing?" he looked so vulnerable and it made my heart ache. I did this. I pecked his forehead.

"I'm here. You can smell me." I said as he put his nose on my scent gland

"Can I wait on the other side of the door? Please?" I looked at Jin for help but he shook his head. I wouldn't get away from this fox anytime soon.

"Of course you can." Jungkook rose and followed us. Jimin was having a really hard time letting me go and I had to kiss him and reassure him multiple times that I was fine and that I was right behind the door. I knocked on the door and no sound was heard. 

I still entered the room. Namjoon was seating on his bed. I limped and sat next to him. When he didn't react, I nudged his arm and he opened his arm and I settled on his lap.

"Namjoon?" I said and his eyes met mine "I hope you're not thinking what I think you are thinking. I love Jimin, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi and You. I also love you Namjoon. I will never let you say otherwise. Of course I understand if it's not on both sides." I looked away from him 

"But, Joon. I really care about you a lot. I know you are the one who found me in the cavern. I was really scared, because William had predatory hybrids with them and I didn't realize and couldn't dissociate the danger from the care in my state. I hope you forgive me." I said and I looked at him.

I never saw Namjoon being emotional. 

Even during movies that made even Yoongi shed a discreet tear, he kept reassuring everyone and looking after us. He was the strong dominant alpha. He needed to be strong for the pack.

"I love you Joon" I said and he clutched his eyes shut "I love you." I pecked his lips and it meant so much more than the short period this kiss lasted.

"Fuck, I'm a cop and I love a 19 year old fawn. I'm a pervert." He said with a lighter tone

"That's true." I teased and he growled in annoyance.

I stayed in his room for a while and he finally relaxed a little bit.

"I think a fox is starting to panic." Namjoon said and I looked towards the door "He took it hard you know. He wanted to take you on a date and he was with me during the phone call. It was short lived and I just read your text. When we arrived and you were gone, he almost went feral. He didn't sleep a wink and found Elena before she called us.