7.3

steve pressed your stomach against his mattress, "gonna act like a brat sweetheart? ill treat you like one then." his breath fanned against your neck, making you nervous, as you knew he was gonna get rough with you

You felt a deep breath leave your lips as his hands trailed down your back, goosebumps travelling up your back, steve's hands slowly itching towards your hips pulling you towards him and up at an angle, making your back arch, "hope you're ready babe.."

"mhm." Your voice is muffled by the pillow your head was pressed into

"good." With that he pushes himself quickly into your anticipating entrance, not allowing you anytime to adjust to his length

You let out a sharp gasp, he ruthlessly starts thrusting in you, "oh my god." you say breathlessly trying to register the pleasure you were feeling right now, "steve!" you shout, strings of moans falling from your lips once again

The drag of Steve's dick in and out of your entrance was pure bliss, your mind was hazy ignoring the undertone of pain due to the roughness of his movements, the pleasure was too overwhelming to care about the shoot of pain every so often. Your moans are muffled as steve continues his movement, his tip reaching your cervix every so often. Making you push back against steve wanting to get even closer to him than you already were, "fuck." he groans, his movements slowing for a brief second, as he feels you grind further against him. His grip on your hips tighten as he pulls you even closer to him and quickens his pace, making your mouth drop open.

"make you feel alright, you know i will." Steve whispers into you ear, you nod looking up into his eyes, gulping at the intensity of his stare.

"steve!" You practically scream, "oh my god."

"gonna make you scream, all night long." At these words, steve can feel you tighten around him making him groan, "shit babe." He has to try catch his breath again as he continues to thrust into you, "so fucking tight. Gonna make me fucking cum right now darling. fuck."

The only 'word' that come out of your mouth are words of praise to you boyfriend or loud moans and screams of his name

"so good babe, fuck. shit." Steve praises as his movements are becoming jagged

You feel steve's hand tangled in your hair, pushing your head further into the pillow, making you groan.

"s-steve.. im close."

"me too baby." he says, his chest rising quickly and his breath is rapid

You feel you head being pulled up, arching your back further, "come for me pretty girl. come on baby, cum for me." He says against your neck, his hot breath tickling your neck as he places a desperate kiss against against your neck and reaching your sweet spot. He holds you up by the hair still, pressing your back against his chest as his thrusts become frantic, trying to chase his high and get you to your orgasm.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, so good, fuck steve. steve!" your mouth is dry for all the screaming and moaning, you bite down hard on your lip muffling any noises as you can feel the coil in your stomach snap, as you reach your orgasm you scream as you feel steve's hand pinch at your nipple, sending you over the edge. Your teeth let go off your lip as you gasps, "s-steve!" with one last scream you release over steve, trying to catch your breath, "fucking hell."

Steve thrusts a couple more times before, with a groan, he follows you and releases, reaching his high too. "fuck." he groans, catching his breath as he lets go off you hair and places you down onto the mattress, falling down next to you

"fuck that was so good." steve says turning to face you as his breath is still heavy, you nod. you were so exhausted to speak right now. You were well and truly, fucked out.

Steve turns to lay on his side as he strokes the falling stands of you hair back, kissing you on the forehead, "ill run you a bath." he says pushing him self up to sit on the bed. You grab his arm with the little strength you had, making him to turn towards you. The expression on your face was exhaustion, making steve smirk, "I love you, Harrington." you smile softly at him. He leans down towards you, kissing you on the forehead, "i love you too, y/l/n" He has a huge smile across his face as he gets up and walks to the bathroom.

"y/n?" You feel someone shake you, shake you away from your dirty flashbacks, you sigh disappointed of being pulled out of your thoughts, you see steve in front of you, still shirtless. fuck, no, not again. you shake your head, trying to focus on what was happening in the present

"you okay?" steve asks his eyebrows creasing in concern

you cough clearing your throat, "yep all fine." you smile