16. Romantic Getaway Part-2

It was almost 8:30pm when Ram's sleep broke. He saw Priya sleeping peacefully in his arms with a blush adorning her face. She had a small smile on her face. Ram prayed to God for her happiness and safety. Then he decided to call her for dinner as they had only chai in the afternoon. He placed a kiss on her forehead then shook her slowly.
Ram: Priya! Honey! Wake up. It's dinner time. We're getting late.
Priya whined in her sleep.
Ram: Priya you haven't ate anything after lunch. Let's go. I'm really hungry.
Priya opened her eyes and found Ram gazing at her. She blushed deeply and snuggled into him more.
Ram: Priya!
Priya: Ha uth rahi hoon Ram 2 minutes.
He ran his fingers through her hair.
Priya: My dress?
Ram: Lying on the floor.
Priya: Okay. Then your t-shirt.
He gave her his t-shirt which she wore, gave him a chaste kiss on his cheek and went to the washroom.
She came out in a bathrobe.
Priya: Ram what should I wear?
Ram: Maybe Jeans and full sleeve t-shirt. It's night na. And there are insects in the jungle.
Priya: Okay.
Ram also wore full sleeve t-shirt with trousers.
Priya came out of the washroom.
Ram: Okay. Map, keycard, torch, our phones anything else?
Priya: No. I don't think so. I still feel sleepy.
Ram: Should I call for a room service then?
Priya: No no. We haven't went anywhere since we came here. Let's go.
Ram: Okay come.
They locked the door from outside.
Ram: Priya. Dheere. It's too dark. Do one thing. Switch on the flush of our phones also.
Priya did as she's told.
Then came down the stairs slowly.
The path was dark with lights in between.
Priya clutched Ram's arm tightly. He held her by the shoulders knowing that she's scared.
Priya: It's a little scary.
Ram: Well I agree. Without the torches it's almost impossible.
Another 12-13 steps later Priya slipped a little but Ram held the securely and made her stand.
Ram: Are you okay? Is your ankle hurting? Or leg?
He started examining with the torch.
Priya: No Ram. I'm perfectly fine. Thank you. Let's go.
Ram: Are you sure?
Priya: 100%sure. Don't panic.
Ram: Okay. Hold me tight and walk carefully. It's dangerous.

After a little walk, they came to the dining area. It was an open area. Fresh breeze was blowing. Tables were set little far from each other so that people have enough privacy.
Ram: What do you want to have?
Priya: I don't know. Let's go and see.
Priya chose to have some Manchow Soup with bread, Noodles, Dry Chilli Chicken.
Ram chose to have Manchow Soup, 2 Pizza Slices, Naan, Butter Panner, Some noodles with Chilli chicken.
Priya: Ram please. Aur kuch nahi. You should eat light.
Ram: You only told me that for 3 days you'll allow.
Priya: Yeah I'm considering. But that doesn't mean you'll overdo it.
Ram(understanding her concern): Okay fine.
Priya nodded with a smile.
They sat on their respective table, eating and chatting merrily.
Ram: The food is nice I must say.
Priya: Yes it is. I saw the check out time is 11am and check in 2pm. So what are we gonna do for 3 hours tomorrow?
Ram: They have a very nice spa treatment. We both deserve some pampering Priya. So I already booked that. It'll take majority of the 2 hours. Then from 1pm Lunch time starts. So we'll have lunch and then by 2pm we'll be in our tree house. Perfect plan. Hai na?
Priya: Yup. It is perfect. Itinerary plan karna koi aap se shikhe.
Ram: Hehe! I know I'm not this organized daily but when it comes to planning a holiday itinerary Priya, my brain becomes really productive.
Priya laughed cheekily.
They had their dinner and Thanked the chef for the tasty food.
Then they started for their cottage again through the low light path.
Priya: You know low light hi accha hai. If they used so many lights it would create problem for the insects and animals that stay nearby. We're already violating their privacy.
Ram: Yeah you're right. And it's kind of adventurous too. So that's another positive thing.
Priya: Yeah.
They went upstairs through the spiral staircase and entered their room.
Ram went to the deck. Priya came out of the washroom, found him in the deck and back hugged him. Ram felt blessed and held her hands close to his heart. After sometime he made her stand against the deck railing, kissed her deeply and pushed her hair strands behind her ears.
Ram: Priya let's hop on that bathtub.
Priya looked at him with slightly shocked expression. She scanned all around her.
Priya: But it's open.
Ram: No it's perfectly safe. Both the sides of the deck are covered. And it's dark Priya and we are surrounded by trees. Lights sare off kar dete hain. Only one will lit in the room. And you've no idea how possessive I'm. If it was not safe I would never have asked you. So what do you say?
Priya contemplated for a moment.
Priya: Okay fine.
Ram went to get the bathtub ready while Priya switched off the lights. Priya came in a bathrobe. Ram couldn't take his eyes off her. Priya came to him and kissed him deeply on the cheeks. Ram also kissed her nose making her giggle. She then helped him take off his cloths. Ram sat on the bathtub full of bubbles. Then asked for her hand. Priya gave a shy smile to him, took off her bathrobe and slowly sat into the bathtub leaning her back on his chest. He hugged her happily placing his hands on her tummy. Priya placed her hands onto his hands and kept the head on his shoulder. Ram kissed her cheek with a sound, she also did the same. Then she looked into his eyes intensely. Ram kissed her hair. He was thinking of opening her hair which were tied in a bun.
Priya: I know what you are thinking. Don't you dare open my hair. I don't want it to get wet. Please.
Ram(sighing): Okay. By the way, kaisa lag raha hai?
Priya: It's nice. Really really nice actually.
Ram: Told you.
Priya: Do the other machans also have it?
Ram: Yup.
Priya: Ok. Then we're sorted for the other two nights.
Ram laughed heartily.
Ram: Priya?
Priya: Hmmmm?
Ram: Sing a song na please. Only if you want.
Priya: What do you want to hear?
Ram: Anything you like.
Priya thought for a minute. Then clearing her throat, she started singing "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran.