48. Do Pyaar Karne Waale Milte Hain Yahan (Honeymoon- 1)

Happy Sunday to you all!

Here's the first chapter of Raya's Honeymoon...hope it brings a smile on your face♥️
.
.
.
.

Priya let out a soft yawn as they exited from the Bagdogra Airport. Ram smiled looking at her.

Ram: Neend poori nahi hui na?

Priya: Nahi nahi. Achhi neend aayi mujhe. Aap bhi toh so gaye the.

Priya felt extremely sleepy after they boarded the flight. Plus the business class seats provided the extra comfort that she needed and she slept most of the time during their journey from Mumbai to Siliguri.

Ram adored his sleepy wife for half the time and the other half he spent sleeping as he felt really bored.

Ram pointed towards the front and Priya smiled as she spotted their Driver holding a placard with "Mr. & Mrs. Kapoor" written on it. What amused Priya was their Driver's red coloured hair and she let out a soft chuckle.

As Ram held out his hand, the man gave a sweet smile and shook hands with him.

After a small introduction, they got to know that their Driver's name was Bahadur. He seemed like a very chirpy, friendly guy to Priya. It wasn't even more 5 mins since they met but because of her husband's extroverted nature and him gotten the chance to interact with Bahadur who seemed like on the same tangent, she got to know that he lives in a small village named Chatakpur and has a wife and two children.

Stacking their luggage in the car, Ram and Priya sat at the back while Bahadur took his seat and they began their journey towards the hills.

As the hustle bustle of Siliguri lessened and the car drove through the vast greenary, a serene smile came onto Priya's lips. She turned to look at Ram and saw his eyes fixed outside the window.

Smiling she remembered him saying, "Priya mujhe na lambi chhutti leke jaana hai. Kitna mazza aayega. Tum chalogi mere saath?" on the night before Diwali when he was intoxicated by the relaxers.

"Tab pata nahi tha Ram ke hum sach mein ek saath ek lambi chhutti pe aayenge. Zaroorat thi iski hum dono ko", she thought to himself while smiling at him. Wrapping her hands on his arms, she again turned to look at the scenery outside.

Feeling the warmth of Priya's hands, Ram turned his gaze towards her and smiled.

"Achha lagg raha hai Priya. Tumhare saath. Itni durr ek anjaan jagah sirf hum dono. Bohot achha ghumenge hum yeh do hafte.", Ram thought placing a kiss on Priya's hair.

. . . . . . . .

As they began to reach higher altitude, the length of the tress started to increase and the the bushes became more and more dense. Far far away the top of the hills gave them a snippet of their eternal beauty. The small tea gardens at the side of the roads made the view more beautiful. The Pahadi songs playing in the stereo made the experience more authentic and enjoyable.