32. Love Me Like You Do

Okay so a lot of you wanted me to continue the flashback from where it ended in the last chapter. I thought of skipping it but you guys wished for it. So here it is! Enjoy!

Priya was looking at Ram with pure love in her eyes while he was talking non-stop.
Ram: I still can't believe you proposed me.
Priya smacked his arms.
Priya: Huh! You think you are the only one who can be romantic. That's bad.
Ram: No it's not that. You always ran away somehow whenever I wanted to hear an 'I love you' from you. So it was unexpected.
Priya: Hmmm...understood.
Ram: Then again you surprised me saying 'Farmhouse'.
Priya felt shy again and hid her face in his neck.
Priya: I just blurted that out without realizing.
Ram: Jo bhi ho. It was a nice suggestion. We wouldn't have that privacy in KM.
Priya: Ya. That's true.
Ram: Priya. That's the best night of my life.
Priya placed a kiss on his neck.
Priya: Mine too.

FLASHBACK STARTED-

While walking towards the car, suddenly Priya stopped Ram.
Ram: What?
Priya: I forgot Adi's camera.
Priya ran to the place again. Ram followed her.
Ram: The whole proposal was recorded?
Priya: Yeah. It was Brinda's idea. She said that it'll be a good memory.
Ram was too stunned.
Ram: So everyone knows about this plan?
Priya: Ummm...no. Sara di, Brinda, Adi, Vikrant and Kunal. Because they had to keep you in the office.
Ram started laughing out loud.
Ram: Tum na tum hi ho Priya! Unpredictable.
Priya blushed profusely. Then they again started walking towards the car.

Ram and Priya sat in the car then he started driving towards their Farmhouse where his lovely wife wanted to go. Both were feeling so nervous that they were stealing glances at each other. Neither of them said a word. Priya pretended to look outside while Ram pretended to concentrate only on driving.
"Why is he not saying anything at all? Urghh! I never thought Mr. Kapoor can shut up for this long!", Priya thought.
"Why is she not talking at all? She's the one who suggested Farmhouse! Farmhouse pe hi arrangement karni chahiye thi na! This drive is making me more nervous!", Ram thought.

The silence was killing them both. So after a lot of speculation, Ram turned on the fm radio and song requests were happening. Suddenly 'Ban Ja Rani' by Guru Randhawa started playing. Ram and Priya both started controlling their laughter. But then Ram looked at her once. And she couldn't control anymore, started laughing heartily. Ram also started laughing with her.
Priya(in between laughs): What is this!
Ram(laughing): I don't know! Maine nahi ki yeh request! Don't ask me!
For some reason they both didn't stop laughing.
The song finally ended and both of them somehow stopped laughing, looked at each other and smiled. Ram held her hand and intertwined their fingers which made Priya blush and smile at him.
Ram played "Main Agar Kahoon" from Om Shanti Om. That made Priya chuckle a little.
Ram: Hey! This is a nice song! Don't laugh.
Priya(chuckling): Ya ya it's nice. I'm just not getting over the last one.
Ram also chuckled with her.

Ram stopped in front of a medical store and looked at Priya who had an unrecognizable expression on her face.
Ram: We can wait if you are not ready. It's okay.
Priya: Ha? No I'm thinking about that.
Ram: Then?
Priya: Umm! I visited a gynac.
Ram started getting tensed.
Ram: What? Why? When? Are you okay? Is everything alright?
Priya: Mr. Kapoor please relax I'm fine. I just went as my practical mind said that I should. So doctor suggested contraception pills.
Ram looked at her as if he was watching a ghost.
Ram: And?
Priya: So I decided to go with that.
Ram: What? But Priya?
Priya: Pills have 91% success rate whereas condoms 85%! Now tell me which is better!
Ram: But pills! As of what I know they have side effects.
Priya: They also have other benefits like fighting acne, period cramps, irregular periods.
Ram: Okay. But pills!
Priya: Says the person who eats like thousand tablets a day!
Ram: Not thousand! And I have meds doesn't mean I'm okay with you also having pills!
Priya: For your information 1 pill a day I repeat 1 pill a day doesn't make me a hypochondriac(air quoting it). Plus main na yeh khudse nahi le rahi doctor prescribed it to me. Aapki tarah nahi toh poora din digestive pills, antibacterial pills khati hoon!
Ram got a little irritated. Suddenly he started smirking at her, lifting his left eyebrow.
Ram: So from when did you started taking pills?
Priya: Don't give that look to me. I'm just being responsible and practical here. It's not very suitable to bring a baby in this mess we're in.
Ram thought for sometime and understood her POV.
Ram(lifting his eyebrow again): Okay I understand that. But when?
Priya: Umm...before we went Alibaug as these pills has to be taken for someday before they start working. And would you please stop giving me that look of yours!
Ram: Still Priya if there is an option without you taking pills then why?
Priya: Because of the 6% success!
Ram: So?
Priya: You are not okay with me taking a 22% interest loan and you're okay with this?
Ram: Priya don't be ridiculous. That's a loan! And here's it's you!
Priya: Yeah that's what I'm saying! We should just go with pills! And I'm totally fine with the pills just for 2-3 days it bothered me a little bit.
Ram: Okay fine. But 2-3 days? What happened?
Priya: Little headache and nausea. I'm fine now. The pills take time to adjust.
Ram: And you didn't tell me that you felt sick!
Priya: It was mild. Stop it. I'm perfectly fine now.
Ram sighed deeply.
Ram: If you're comfortable with it then it's fine.
Priya nodded.
Ram: So we don't need condoms?
Priya: I mean we can skip it. Yet again if we use that also it'll give us more protection.
"Kya control freak hai yeh my God!", Ram thought.
Ram: Fine I'm going then.
Ram went to the medical store and came back 5mins later.
Ram: You know the shopkeeper looked at me like that receptionist in that Ujwaldeep Guest House.
Priya started laughing like crazy.
Ram: Don't laugh like that. Aise kaun kehta hai 4 hours ke liye chahiye 1500rs. dungi!
Priya(still laughing): I'm sorry.
Ram: Kuch bhi.
Ram started driving towards Farmhouse.
Ram: You could've told me I would've went to the doctor with you?
Priya lift her eyebrow.
Priya: Oh please you're giving me looks for this! Main agar kehti pehle toh aap aur zyada mazaak udate mera. So please.
Ram: Maine aisa kab kiya!
Priya looked at him narrowing her eyes.
Priya: Yeh jo aap kuch der pehle kar rahe the woh kya tha!
Ram nodded chuckling a little.
Priya looked away blushing.
"Practicality toh bohot hai Priya tum mein! Dikhati toh aise ho ke nothing happened. Hm hmmmm! Desperate toh tum bhi mere jaise!", Ram thought smirking.