14. The Journey

Enjoyyyy!

It was 7:10am in the morning when Priya woke up and found herself tightly wrapped up in Ram's arms. She wriggled in his arms a little trying to loosen his grip but he held her more tightly. She sighed. "He looks like a cute goofball when he's asleep", she thought. And turning her head slightly upwards she kissed his nose. Then she decided to wake him up as it takes him sometime to finally be awake. She shook him a little,
Priya: Good morning my dear husband.
Ram groaned a little and snuggled into her more.
Priya: Ram wake up. Hume jana hai na romantic getaway pe.
Ram opened his eyes finally, still sleepy but gave her a wide smile. And again wrapped her in his arms.
Priya: So you don't want to go it seems. Ram it's almost 7:30. Wake up we need to get ready.
Ram: Good morning. 5 mins Priya please.
Priya gave in because she knew him, he would never wake up until his 5 mins are over.
She caressed his face which made him feel blessed.
After 5 mins,
Priya: Okay. Now get up. Mujhe aur kuch bahane nahi sunne.
Ram finally sat up and yawned like baby. Priya pecked his lips once and went to the washroom.
Ram hurriedly got up from bed and started arranging some things that he needed to pack before Priya comes out of the shower. He took a deep breath of satisfaction after he finished all his packing.
Priya came out of the shower in her bathrobe looking heavenly beautiful. She looked fresh with a little water dripping from her hair and little beads of water on her face. Ram was ecstatic looking at her.
Ram: Ummm...Priya isn't it too hot here? AC thik se nahi chal raha I guess.
She looked at him then at the AC.
Priya: I don't think so. AC is fine. Are you okay? Do you feel uncomfortable? Is your bp high? Oh no.
Priya was suddenly tensed.
Ram went near her and pulled her towards him by the waist. He kissed her nape softly.
Ram(looking into her chocolate brown eyes): I'm perfectly healthy. It's just that you're heating up this room Mrs. Kapoor. Who gave you the right to look this gorgeous?
Priya was utterly dumbfounded.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor please. We'll be late if you don't stop right now.
Ram ran his right thumb over her lip softly. Priya's breath hitched. She couldn't hold herself more. She pulled him towards her and captured his lips in a very passionate kiss. Ram's left hand started to feel her curves over the bathrub and Priya clutched Ram's hair making him come more close to her in order to have absolutely no space between them. They both broke the kiss and touched their foreheads together finding their breath again. Ram kissed Priya's nose lovingly.
Ram(gazing at her passionately): You're very beautiful Mrs. Kapoor.
Priya blushed hard and composing herself,
Priya(pulling his cheek): And you are very cute Mr. Kapoor.
Ram shrugged at her compliment not finding it appropriate for the moment.
Ram: Kya yaar God! Isko thoda romantic banate toh aapka kya jata, mera bhala ho jata!
Priya rolled her eyes at him,
Priya: Ram please no drama. Go and get ready.
Ram pouted at her.
Ram(proudly): By the way! I checked everything that I packed I mean we packed like you asked me to. Everything is there. Don't worry. Kitna efficient husband hai dekho tumhara!
Priya: Ha Mr. Kapoor! Aap kitneeeee efficient hai mujhe pata hai. Accha kia check kar liya. Now go please.
Ram kissed her cheek and went to get ready.
When Ram came out of the washroom fully ready, he saw Priya wearing blue jeans with a multicolored t-shirt with her hair open. She was looking simple yet gorgeous.
Ram: You know what Priya you wear jeans more often. It suits you.
She turned towards him to say something but couldn't. She was stunned to see her husband looking handsome beyond words in white shirt with blue jeans and white Sneakers. He didn't tucked the shirt in like he always does. She just couldn't take away her eyes from him.
Ram noticed her reaction and was satisfied that he chose to wear that.
Ram: Mrs. Kapoor? You want to say something? How do I look?
Priya(blushing): Very handsome. Very very handsome. You should skip blazer sometimes it suits you.
They smiled at each other.
Priya: Which one?
Ram looked at her, she was holding two set of earrings in her hand.
Ram went near her, took one of each set and started comparing both.
Ram: I think the hoops look better then the studs.
Priya: You know these are called hoops and studs?
Ram: Of course! Priya! I've shopped for Shivi all my life. And you know her. I even know all the makeup product names and which goes after what.
Priya: Damn! You know what you should put these skills also in your LinkedIn profile.
Ram laughed heartily.
Priya checked her bags once again.
Then she sat at the edge of the bed to tie her sneakers. Ram saw her struggling with it. So kneeled down before her, and started tying her shoes. Priya felt very lucky. These little little things he does for her always makes her feel very blessed. After he was done, Priya placed a soft kiss on both his cheeks.
Priya: Thank you so much.
Ram: The pleasure is all mine. Tarun ko room bol doon ke yahi breakfast karna hai?
Ram knew she would feel a little awkward after all that happened for the past few days.
Priya: Yeah. That would be good.
Ram nodded and went to tell Tarun to bring their breakfast. Tarun came with the food.
They had their breakfast then they went downstairs with the luggage. Tarun went with the luggage to put it in the car.
Nandini and Mami saw them coming in the living room and were shocked to see them.
Nandini: Tum dono? Are you both going somewhere?
Ram: Yes Mom. Priya and I decided to take a break from work as it was getting very hectic for both of us. Will be back after 3 days.
Nandini(faking smile): Ohhh! Good. Very good. Priya you are looking very pretty. Enjoy your trip!
Priya: Thank you Mom. You all take care.
Nandini: Sure.
Ram only smiled at them. Then went to the car and took their seats.
Ram(excited): So Mrs. Kapoor shall we start the journey?
Priya(clapping merrily): Yessss.
Ram started the car and drove away.