42. Kya Karoon Main?

Hello guys! Here's the new chapter. I'm so sorry for the delay. I know a lot of you were eagerly waiting for this. I just got busy with everything that's happening in my life right now. As you can already predict that I won't be as regular as I used to be. But I'll try my best. Yup! That's it for now. Enjoy!

Ram and Priya were sitting in the lawn for a long time now. Priya had her eyes closed, enjoying the light breeze. Suddenly she felt his head drooping on her shoulder.
Priya(softly): Ram?
Ram suddenly woke up with a jerk.
Ram: Ha? Haan?
Priya: Aap aise baithe baithe kyun so rahe hain? Chaliye uper chalte hain.
Ram hugged her more tightly, placing his chin on her shoulder.
Ram(groggily): Nahi aise thik hai.
Priya: Nahi bilkul thik nahi hai. Neck pain aur back pain start ho jayega. Uthiye. Uthiye. Aise lawn mein baithe baithe nahi so sakte aap.
Ram: Please na Priya I'm too tired.
Priya: Ram akhri baar keh rahi hoon. Uthiye warna main khadoos masterni bann jayungi.
Ram(groggily smiling): She's also damn hot bass baal khule hone chahiye.
Priya's mouth fell open as she heard that.
Priya: You're definitely not in your senses or is this your fantasy?
Ram: Tum jo samjho.
She softly removed his hands off her and stood up. Ram looked at her pouting, still not wanting to go upstairs.
Priya forwarded her right hand. Not having any other option left, he held her hand and stood up and they started walking towards the stairs.
Priya: Aap soye nahi flight mein?
Ram(yawning): Nahi. Ek foreign investor ke saath meeting thi. Phir marketing team ke saath ek.
Priya: Ram aap phir se meri baat nahi maan rahe. Maine kaha tha itna stress mat lije. Work is important I agree but body ko rest bhi toh milna chahiye.
They reached their bedroom. Priya helped Ram to lie down on the bed and covered him with the duvet.
Ram(sleepily): I want to wrap up all the important work Priya. I don't want any interruption during our honeymoon.
Priya: Par...
She saw his eyes closing due to tiredness and decided not to continue the conversation for the time being. She started caressing his hair knowing that it helps him relax and sleep better. A small smile came onto his lips and he fell asleep in a few seconds. But creases formed on Priya's forehead as she started getting tensed about his health. She sighed softly and took a mental note of lecturing him when he wakes up. Also she remembered that she hadn't started packing literally anything as she got busy with exams. Her mind straight went to the day, a month ago when Ram wished to go on a honeymoon with her.

Flashback---

1 months ago-
Priya was checking some answer sheet when her eyes went to the clock again. It was 9:10 and Ram was still not home. He had messaged her about an urgent meeting needed to be attended but that was 3 hours ago. She came home, slept for sometime, read some news and then sat down to check the exam papers. Sighing deeply, she again focused on her work.
15mins later the door opened with a click and a smile came on her's face seeing him. He looked kinda tired but there's a certain excitement on his face. He smiled at her and sat beside her, keeping his blazer on the sofa. He threw his arms and embraced her tightly. He smelled her hair to calm his senses and let out a sigh of relief. Priya caressed his back.
Priya: Go freshen up. Main Tarun ko bolti hoon khana lagane ko.
He didn't let her break the hug.
Ram: Priya...hum hamari pehli anniversary mein kahin jaa sakte hain kya?
Priya: Kya? Kahan?
Ram: Kahin bhi...jahan tum chaho.
He broke the hug and looked at her, holding her hand.
Priya: Achanak se aise...sab thik hai na Ram?
Ram: Of course. Everything is fine. Priya yaar itna kyun overthink karti ho. I just want our honeymoon that's it.
That made Priya's eyes go bigger.
Priya: Honeymoon? Bachho jaisi baatein mat kije.
Ram: Bachhe? Ummm... honeymoon pe bachhe jaate hain? Yeh toh pehli baar suna maine.
Priya couldn't help but let out a laugh. Ram also started laughing with her.
Priya: Chee chee! Tang khichna bandh kije meri. You know what I tried to say.
Ram: Priya yaar! Kitni unromantic ho tum! Chalte hain na pleaseeeeeeeeeee!
Priya held her ears with both her hands.
Ram: Woh Machan trip pe toh koi problem nahi thi toh ab kyun! Please na yaar! Please! Please! Please!
Priya sighed.
Priya: Kahan jaana hai Aapko?
Ram smiled sheepishly, his eyes twinkled with happiness.
Ram: Tumhe jo achha lage. Iske pehle maine decide kiya tha it's your turn.
Priya: Mujhe nahi pata.
Ram: Of course tumhe pata hai. Tum bass bata nahi rahi. Bolo. Bolo. I'm waiting.
Priya's face indicated that something was on her mind but she was not ready to tell yet.
Ram patted her hand.
Ram: I'm gonna go change par mujhe answer chahiye when I come back. Okay?
He kissed her forehead and went to the washroom.