31. Together Forever

Okay so in this FF Ram and Priya were back from Alibaug and 1-2 weeks later Varun's truth came into light.

And Priya didn't confess her love that day in the cafe she just said "Because I care about you."

I'm informing this as this chapter contains a flashback!!!
Enjoy!

After completing dinner, Ram and Priya both lie down on the matress under the open sky, looking at the sky with little amounts of stars twinkling brightly. Priya intertwined their fingers together and kissed Ram's knuckles. Ram smiled at her dreamily. Finally they were together after crossing so many hurdles, so many misunderstandings, so many betrayals.

Priya felt that Ram was thinking of something else.
Priya: Are you okay?
Ram's trance broke.
Ram: Ha? Yeah I'm okay.
Priya: No. You are lost in some thoughts.
Ram: Yup lost in you.
Priya hit his arm lightly.
Priya: Hamesha mazak karna zaroori nahi hai.
Ram: Arey baba I'm telling the truth. I was thinking about you.
Priya: What about me?
Ram: About the day you told me that you love me for the first time.
Priya blushed profusely. Then hugged him tightly.
Ram: That's one of the most special memory of my life. Who thought that Priya can plan something like that!
Priya: Huh! I can do a lot of things! Don't underestimate me Ram!
Ram: Oh no no! After that day! Nope!
Priya giggled and her mind also went to that day when for the first time she opened her heart to her beloved husband.

Flashback:

21.05.22:

Ram sleep broke with Priya's constant taunts.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor! Wake up! Everyday I tell you please sleep early so that you can wake up early and do some sort of exercise! But no! Aapko toh kuch karna hi nahi hai! Sirf junk food khana hai bass! Nothing else you will do to keep yourself healthy! How many times have I told you not to raid the fridge at midnight? Again you did it! There were 3 cupcakes! I know you ate all three! Ab bolenge bhi kuch! Mr. Kapoorrrr wake upppp!
Ram: Priya please yaar! It's 8:30! And there were 2 cupcakes and yes I ate both! I was hungry so I ate it! Kya karta!
Priya: There were a lotttt of options I already showed you. Nuts, digestive biscuits, milk but aapko toh woh cupcakes hi chahiye! Kuch khayal nahi rakhte khud ka!
Ram(goofily): Tum ho na mera khayal rakhne ke liye!
Priya did love it whenever her Mr. Kapoor said something like that but that day was different she couldn't give in.
Priya: Shut up and get ready.
She stormed out of the room leaving a shocked Ram who got very scared as his wife looked very very angry because he neglected his health again.
"Priya toh aj firing mode pe hai. Ab kya karun? Ha jaldi office vag jata hoon. Pure din meetings rakhta hoon. Nahi milenge phir. Ab raat tak thoda toh miss karegi tab agar gussa kam ho toh. Tu bura fasa Ram. Cupcakes khane nahi chahiye the tujhe.", he thought making weird expressions.

He got out of bed quickly and got ready then went downstairs. Priya was arranging the breakfast. No one else was there. He went and sat on his chair heavily scared. When Priya looked at him, he looked all around except at her as her angry expression scared him more. They finished breakfast in pin drop silence. After that he gathered immense courage and asked,
Ram: I'm waiting in the car. Aajao.
Priya(angrily): You don't have to wait or care for me. Do whatever your heart wants. Mera khayal hota toh der raat ko cupcake nahi khate. I don't have classes today as I have some work from the institute outside.
Ram: I'm sorry Priya. I promise phir se nahi khayunga cupcake raat ko. Aur 2 bhi ek saath nahi khayunga. Take care.
Priya: I don't want to talk to you now. Please go you are getting late. Have a good day.
Ram knew she was way too angry to make her understand so he left, thinking of ways to say sorry to her at night.
Priya was smiling in victory as she knew if only she showed anger to him he'll leave and not meet her through the whole day. She went to get ready upstairs then went to the Cafe.