46. Favourite Snacc

Disclaimer: Mature content ahead!👀👀👀
.
.
.

Everyone was sitting in the living room, chatting while munching on piping hot Samosas made by Meera.

Ram had already finished two and wanted to go for a third one when he felt a nudge on his shoulder. He knew his masterni didn't want him to invite acidity so he stopped. He also didn't want to miss out on pizza that Priya wanted to have.

Priya was sitting on the arm of the sofa. Her one arm rested on Ram's shoulder for support. He turned to look at her and saw her smiling when he took his hand off the third one. He smiled back at her and again engaged in a conversation with others.

They were all talking when Akki returned home. He greeted everyone and exchanged a broad smile with Ram and Priya who nodded at him. Akki went to his room with a smile, after telling Shivi to come.

After a few minutes, they heard Shivi's loud shriek as she came running towards the living room, dancing her way into it. Everyone except Ram and Priya kept looking at her feeling extremely confused as she kept showing others the white envelope that was in her hand.

Sandy: Arey Shivi di batao toh kya hai woh?

Shivi was so happy that she couldn't stop grinnng. Ram looked at Priya with a knowing smile who nodded at him with a smile.

Shivi: Tickets! Kashmir! We're going to Kashmir! Hum mere favourite Tulips dekhne jaa rahe hain! Yayyyyyyy!

And in a split of second, all of the Soods relaxed around her and began smiling seeing Shivi that happy.

Sandy(with a smile): Wow! Kashmir! Wah wahhh!

Akki came out of the room with a shy smile, shaking his head a little as he didn't expect Shivi to tell everyone right away like that.

Sara hugged Akki tightly after pulling his cheeks.

Sara: Congratulations!

Akki: Thank you.

Everyone started hugging Shivi because she just couldn't keep calm. She was feeling ecstatic because Akki was taking her to see her favourite flowers and it meant the world to her.

But Shivi's smile vanished instantly as she heard what Priya said.

Priya: Arey sab sirf Shivi ke liye khush kyun ho rahe ho? (Excitedly) Hum sab jaa rahe hain!

Ram stifled a laugh knowing very well that his wife was taking a sweet revenge from Shivi because she ruined their mini honeymoon by turning it into a family trip. Others looked at Priya with utter disappointment, knowing it was just a joke.

Shivi kept looking at Priya cluelessly because Akki just told her that they were going on a honeymoon.

Priya shook her head with a smile.

Priya: Nahi nahi bass tum dono jaa rahe ho. Main bass mazaak kar rahi thi Shivi!

Shivi let out a sigh of relief while Akki glared at Priya.

Sara: Tum dono ko pata tha?

Ram nodded with a small smile.

Ram: Maine bass planning mein thodi madat kar di, baaki it was all him.

Shivi looked at Akki with a sweet smile and pulled his cheeks.

Sandy: Awww...You two are too adorable!

Akki scratched the back of his neck, blushing seeing his family's wholesome reaction. He knew that it was their way of showing how much they appreciated him.